Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y TPMS Type - Conti or BLE?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking for. wheel+tire set, I currently have them in my cart at tirerack but they say they cannot mount them without the TPMS sensors. I thought my first run through they had proposed TPMS, I searched and found them ($95 each) and added x4 to my cart but it still reports they cannot install and mount.

Am I missing something here? Is the installation dependent on the wheels and/or tires that I select?

I'm looking for. wheel+tire set, I currently have them in my cart at tirerack but they say they cannot mount them without the TPMS sensors. I thought my first run through they had proposed TPMS, I searched and found them ($95 each) and added x4 to my cart but it still reports they cannot install and mount.

Am I missing something here? Is the installation dependent on the wheels and/or tires that I select?
It just means that currently the Tesla TPMS sensors are out of stock at Tire Rack. Tire Rack can ship the wheels and tires separately but you will need to have the TPMS installed and the tires mounted, balanced on your end.

No luck at Tire Rack and I don't see them on Tesla Online Shop either:
1636560090491.png