Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y TPMS?

MODEL+

Global Vendor
Oct 21, 2020
Portland, OR
After you buy the TMPS from tesla: Does the Mobil Service install them for you for no cost? or we have to pay for the installation?
Thanks
This is usually performed with your tire installer who's doing the mounting and balancing on your new wheels and tires.

For anyone who is having a hard time sourcing these sensors, we no offer them in our shop.

Danny

Reactions: mrwug

spatelpsd

Nov 16, 2020
CA
This is usually performed with your tire installer who's doing the mounting and balancing on your new wheels and tires.

For anyone who is having a hard time sourcing these sensors, we no offer them in our shop.

Danny
If I buy these does it come with the Washers. I already know it comes with the nut.

MODEL+

Global Vendor
Oct 21, 2020
Portland, OR
If I buy these does it come with the Washers. I already know it comes with the nut.
At the moment they come like this:
Pasted Graphic.tiff

Danny

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC