Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y - Trade Brand new Induction wheel for Gemini Wheel (Brand new or very low km) + Cash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the same boat as OP. Wanting to change my order from Inductions to Gemini. But I know changing the order will result in 1) adjustment in price to today's price for the car 2) resetting the date for the car - may have to wait another year again.

In Socal if anyone is interested in upgrading to the Inductions. Will be brand new when I get them in mid-Sept.

I'm in the same boat as OP. Wanting to change my order from Inductions to Gemini. But I know changing the order will result in 1) adjustment in price to today's price for the car 2) resetting the date for the car - may have to wait another year again.

In Socal if anyone is interested in upgrading to the Inductions. Will be brand new when I get them in mid-Sept.
Also in socal, what are you looking to sell them for? I don’t have Gemini’s to trade though, so just looking for your price.