Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y - UAE waiting list

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi dudes!
New to the forum but been reading the UAE posts in the last days. I'd love to keep track of the UAE (Abu Dhabi and Dubai) waiting list and EDDs for the Model Y.
I ordered a MYLR white-white last 26Aug and EDD is TBD (expected Jan23/Mar23).
What about you?

Hey Max, congrats on your MYLR. I ordered a MYP Red on Black on 31 Aug 2022, and EDD was Mar - Jun 2023 :eek::eek::eek: (reason being that Performance Ys in the UAE come from Giga Berlin, and they're only producing white and black colours only. So after a few days I changed the order to MYP White on Black, and EDD changed to TBD. I'm hoping to get it by December.

On a side note, a friend ordered a MYLR vanilla (white on black), 3 weeks ago, and got called yesterday that his car is in the UAE and to arrange the payment and schedule delivery. Giga Shangai is churning out Ys like crazy :)

Hey Max, congrats on your MYLR. I ordered a MYP Red on Black on 31 Aug 2022, and EDD was Mar - Jun 2023 :eek::eek::eek: (reason being that Performance Ys in the UAE come from Giga Berlin, and they're only producing white and black colours only. So after a few days I changed the order to MYP White on Black, and EDD changed to TBD. I'm hoping to get it by December.

On a side note, a friend ordered a MYLR vanilla (white on black), 3 weeks ago, and got called yesterday that his car is in the UAE and to arrange the payment and schedule delivery. Giga Shangai is churning out Ys like crazy :)
That's a crazy EDD change dude!

I have the feeling what happened to your friend is only happening with the gemini wheels, white color, black interior (the basic and cheaper configuration)

My Giga Berlin made MYP delivered yesterday in Abu Dhabi.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-12-30 at 14.06.21.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-12-30 at 14.06.21.jpeg
    309.8 KB · Views: 113
Reactions: meloccom
Huge price reductions in UAE now - wonder if existing orders will get the price reduction reflected in their orders?
If you're referring to the price adjustment on the cars currently in stock, that adjustment only applies to those and not custom orders. So if they have your configuration in stock, go for it to avail the lower price. There was a P3D white on black for 191k, which is an amazing price.