Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spoke to Tesla advisor earlier and they said vehicles are on the way and I would receive an update soon but my account is not currently show any delivery estimate annoying as I hadn’t bothered to get any update since late march so annoying that I now have no time frame. Hopefully lack of date means something is happening. Have a white/black/19 on order via Lex. Ordered late Feb and received RN on the 14th of March.

Reactions: DrPhlegm
Spoke to Tesla advisor earlier and they said vehicles are on the way and I would receive an update soon but my account is not currently show any delivery estimate annoying as I hadn’t bothered to get any update since late march so annoying that I now have no time frame. Hopefully lack of date means something is happening. Have a white/black/19 on order via Lex. Ordered late Feb and received RN on the 14th of March.
Similar story. Ordered via Octopus mid Feb. Tesla say they are awaiting info from the factory on the status of my build 😭. I'll start looking for winter driving accessories soon🤪

• Funny
Reactions: Real Reado