Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Possibly Theben or RCC Europe for us guys without a vin currently.

Looks like Splendor for those that have
I ordered 1st April. Looking on here it seems I was 2-3 weeks off getting one on this order. So I would like to think I will be getting one on the next ship. If these UK cars are on Glovis Splendor, I wouldn't be shocked it TheBen was all EU and RCC Europe UK. Time will tell.

Reactions: Toblerone
This morning EDD was 20-30 June. I checked just now in hope of a VIN but was met with “September”. Gutted again.

Congrats to everyone who has a VIN!
Exact same thing happened to me. Checked just now and it's changed back to September from 21-30 June. It only changed to end of June a few days ago...

Happy for those with VINs, looks like the majority ordered in March? For us who've been pushed back, let's see how the next few weeks/months pan out!

Reactions: Wattsisname
Can you send me a link to how you live chat? When I try (via Google) it just send me to an email form to fill in...
@steven2021 Go to Tesla.com, make sure you are on UK page

Click Existing inventory

>> Build your customer model 3

A small pop up will appear on bottom right of your phone screen

Attachments

• F733458A-19FF-461A-9CFB-6B639A4AB48F.jpeg
    F733458A-19FF-461A-9CFB-6B639A4AB48F.jpeg
    352.8 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: steven2021
All the the best to all those with VIN’s today, and best of luck that all goes well with the deliveries!!

I’ve not had any update so reached out to Octopus, and had this response,

In regards to Tesla's process, rather than us requesting a specific specification from the factory, we submit orders to Tesla UK. We then wait for them to match orders with stock they receive from the factory.

“They operate and receive stock on a year quarterly basis with the last half of each quarter being their busy delivery period.

We know your order is matched when they provide us with registrations plates, a chassis number and a delivery/collection date. Tesla likes to communicate to drivers via SMS so you will know when your order is matched quicker than us.

Also, when necessary, please reply to their messages to confirm information and collection/delivery slots.

We appreciate this is unusual and initially not the most helpful for drivers but it is, unfortunately, the ways of Tesla - they use their popularity to their advantage and we have to play by their system.”

I suspect it’s much the same for anyone else ordering through a Leasing company!!

• Helpful
Reactions: DrPhlegm
Exact same thing happened to me. Checked just now and it's changed back to September from 21-30 June. It only changed to end of June a few days ago...

Happy for those with VINs, looks like the majority ordered in March? For us who've been pushed back, let's see how the next few weeks/months pan out!
I've seen that you're on a similar roller coaster to me. When I come here to post that my date has swung from June to September, or vice-versa, there are others with blue/black reporting the same thing at the same time.
I have a theory that someone in Tesla is doing a blue/black allocation right now and they've put all our EDDs back to the original dates whilst they run through the matching process for the cars that are on the boat(s) for Q2 delivery.
In other words - I'm still trying to find a way to convince myself that I will get a new car next month!

• Funny
Reactions: QuanTim
When people are saying they've received their VIN, is this looking via the PageSource or can they officially view it on their account details? (and does it make a difference?)
This morning EDD was 20-30 June. I checked just now in hope of a VIN but was met with “September”. Gutted again.

Congrats to everyone who has a VIN!
As we who began with May EDDs and find ourselves in August/ September , In my case having ordered 2nd March, we congratulate the "vinners"
it would be nice to know your configs and ordering dates. Hoping your ship finds fair winds for your June pickups.

Just had a call from Tesla who have told me I can collect the inventory car I purchased three weeks ago on the 13th June. I was supposed to collect it last week, but all inventory cars have been held back due to software issues allegedly. Isn't everyone collecting their orders on that date? I wonder why they are merging new car delivery and inventory deliveries?

Reactions: Lee Davis