Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I first looked a couple of months ago the white/black with 20" had a couple of months delivery. Now the only real difference on the website is if you add a tow.

I've gone for grey with tow just waiting on confirmation from the lease company then I guess I'll get tracking information
I’ve ordered a Black with 20” wheels on the 8th June and they are telling me early December, so looking at approx. 6 months. So it looks like if I ordered one now with a tow bar, I could get it at the same as I will ordering it back then 😳

Why do people do that acres of space and they park next to you 🤦‍♂️ happened to me in costco yesterday, I counted 34 empty spaces and someone parked right next to me. Is it petty that I walked back and moved it before they'd even gotten out?
The reason they do it as they are looking for another car to line up with and make the parking task easier. They use your car to line up their door mirror with yours. If your car is parked on its own it makes their job even easier as there is nothing else for them to hit!

What is going on with Tesla delivery dates at the moment? My MYLR was ordered back in Aug with an EDD of mid March, the same car now is showing an Oct-Nov delivery. Have these suddenly come forward or do they jump around that much?

My car is ordered through a work fleet management company so I have no further visibility of it or any updates to the EDD. Should I be planning for it to arrive sooner?

843EC90D-1FA7-43DC-9FFB-8869626C151B.jpeg

What is going on with Tesla delivery dates at the moment? My MYLR was ordered back in Aug with an EDD of mid March, the same car now is showing an Oct-Nov delivery. Have these suddenly come forward or do they jump around that much?

My car is ordered through a work fleet management company so I have no further visibility of it or any updates to the EDD. Should I be planning for it to arrive sooner?
I ordered early Aug and had the same as you EDD of January - March. I recently asked my lease company to get an update and Tesla came back with EDD of 12/12 soaybe they've organised a few more ships.

Welcome to the rollercoaster of Tesla!! This is supposed to be a massive quarter from Tesla and there is rumours of some UK orders being fulfilled from Germany! My EED is now Nov 14 - Nov 30. I would expect to get my car this quarter but you never know. I was a Jun order so I’m hoping I will be on one of the first few ships of Q4.

Reactions: ROTA
Welcome to the rollercoaster of Tesla!! This is supposed to be a massive quarter from Tesla and there is rumours of some UK orders being fulfilled from Germany! My EED is now Nov 14 - Nov 30. I would expect to get my car this quarter but you never know. I was a Jun order so I’m hoping I will be on one of the first few ships of Q4.
Thanks, sure is a rollercoaster. Amazing that on Tesla are showing a zero month lead time online if you order today with deliveries in Oct.

Thanks, sure is a rollercoaster. Amazing that on Tesla are showing a zero month lead time online if you order today with deliveries in Oct.

When I ordered back in April I got an EDD of may/June eventually collected in September. I honestly believe teslas EDD calculator has an unhealthy drug addiction and just spouts random dates don't believe until you're sat in the car.

Reactions: Morpheus84

Same boat for me was really surprised when I saw the new EDD's. I was pushing previously for the bigger wheels as the EDD was around 3 months earlier for them but now the only difference is between adding a tow which knocks a month off no matter what colour/wheels you pick. Really hoping to get mine by the end of the year and don't really believe the oct/nov date but would be nice

Did Tesla really sell an ex demo MY for £53.3k this morning!??!

I guess that’s what happens when they want to clear the stock by the end of the month

View attachment 858051
Manchester had one on Friday too. They called me to ask did I want it - MYLR White/Black with 3k on the clock. They rang and 5pm and wanted it delivered that night. Keen to get the numbers in for the QTR.

First post.... order Y-LR white, standard wheels, black seats. 17th June. Cheapest Y at the time.

Has the estimated delivery change to a two week block for September.. but just about 2 weeks before that block, it changed back to a 3 month block (Sept-Dec) :-( I guess they just had me as a backup if somone didn'y pay.

It's changed to another 2 weeks block again now (last 2 weeks of Nov22).

Whats frustrating is that Tesla is showing a Nov/Dec delivery estimate if I order today!!!
Was tempted to change order to the single motor but like the range of current order.

• Informative
Reactions: Smiddy
First post.... order Y-LR white, standard wheels, black seats. 17th June. Cheapest Y at the time.

Has the estimated delivery change to a two week block for September.. but just about 2 weeks before that block, it changed back to a 3 month block (Sept-Dec) :-( I guess they just had me as a backup if somone didn'y pay.

It's changed to another 2 weeks block again now (last 2 weeks of Nov22).

Whats frustrating is that Tesla is showing a Nov/Dec delivery estimate if I order today!!!
Was tempted to change order to the single motor but like the range of current order.
Good to know, My order went through a few days before yours, the delivery date has gone from early Nov to end of Nov to 12/12/22 so fingers crossed its going back to Nov. After seeing May orders getting delivered recently I was hoping it might even be in Oct.

Can anyone tell me how to get that screenshot page by 'Russty' above please? My app screen does not look like that and I'm trying to find the facility to edit the design which shows on that screen (as well as a facility to download a PDF).

Going to 'My Account' does not seem to present anything that can be edited - looking to figure out how to change the colour. Thanks!

Last edited: