Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Managed to get the boot liner and pet hammock this morning. No Frunk or Trunk but less important.
What I really want is floor mats and they dont have a ModelY RHD one yet. I'll wait a bit and order on ali express if nothing arrives.
Some folks on here have said the car comes with floor mats?

May be those collecting in February can let us all know if the car comes with floor mats and mud flaps. Thanks

Reactions: Pete UK and PeteB
Mine locked out, after prepare delivery tasks back in early Jan. no movement still since. I was tempted to change to red but decided I’d loose my space sort to speak if I started messing about with spec change. Red looks great with inductions from test drive photos.

I Haven’t elected March collection, just waiting to hear from Tesla naturally and hope given it seems on here most others are in mid feb batch that being “later” means a later vin alloc.

Haven’t had a car since feb20! I’m kinda done with the whole waiting, though equally old enough to accept I should have patience.

Wasn’t offered a test drive either despite multiple requests.
I want to choose my words carefully here but last week i was told my change had been applied and will take a few days to come through the system. Mmmm. Today i was emailed back and told “I can see the change request is still live and waiting to be actioned. I don't know what the delay may be but I have just sent a message onto the order modifications team to action that ASAP for you.” If you are in a holding pattern like me then it wont hurt to get written clarity. I am sure Tesla are very busy but we are not buying an iphone here so improved processes and communications could be brought into play.

Reactions: SmeeeUK and Roarr
Age bracket are you in?!

I'm 29 and have 6years NCB (since i started driving) and it's going to be in rural Scotland, locked in a garage overnight and my quote was £2,900. I'll be phoning to speak with a person nearer the time as it would seem that Compare the Market is having me on.
I’m 36 in suburban Scotland, zero NCB (been living abroad). Admiral gold was 800quid. Your quote seems unreasonably high.

I want to choose my words carefully here but last week i was told my change had been applied and will take a few days to come through the system. Mmmm. Today i was emailed back and told “I can see the change request is still live and waiting to be actioned. I don't know what the delay may be but I have just sent a message onto the order modifications team to action that ASAP for you.” If you are in a holding pattern like me then it wont hurt to get written clarity. I am sure Tesla are very busy but we are not buying an iphone here so improved processes and communications could be brought into play.
Chose my words carefully and abracadabra my order is now changed in the portal :cool:

Do you know what makes the pet liner so expensive besides the Tesla name on it? I do not know much about the type of product.
I expect so. The trunk storage bins seem quite high too - £73!

No but when paying so much for a car it feels like a small extra. It does look nice in the pictures. And my friend who has a Tesla says all the first party accessories he's had are really good.
Nice. Appreciate the reply and it wasn't a call out or anything. Looking for a pet liner also but all the ones on Amazon look cheap. But the Tesla one was so much more than it made me wonder if I was overlooking something that I should consider for pet liners.

Best I have found (41, 15yrs NCD, + wife , Driveway Parking, S,D&C), Hampshire £465.15

1643308550481.png

Reactions: RichardTheKing