Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Perhaps we are now also seeing the consequence of the FCAs regulatory change/"improvement" to abolish loyalty penalties which would no doubt remove the typical cost savings afforded to new customers and for those who can be bothered to actually sensibly shop around and swap each year.
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

This was effective from Jan-22.

Anyway, sorry on thread hijack, I'm sure there is already a thread for insurance quotes/discussions

Last edited:
Reactions: ukmy
Perhaps we are now also seeing the consequence of the FCAs regulatory change/"improvement" to abolish loyalty penalties which would no doubt remove the typical cost savings afforded to new customers and for those who can be bothered to actually sensibly shop around and swap each year.
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

This was effective from Jan-22.
In addition to this, I think insurance companies are yet to catch up wrt MY.

Do you know what makes the pet liner so expensive besides the Tesla name on it? I do not know much about the type of product.
I got a nice one from Amazon for under £25. Same principle - works as a sling between front and rear head rests. I imagine the Tesla one might be made of a more premium-feel material but... I dont think our dogs will care and my wife gave it her stamp of approval.

Reactions: RGZoro
Quick question to everyone, I’ve confirmed delivery for the 19th but I may need to delay delivery now as maybe going abroad for a wedding abroad, I’ve already accepted terms of finance etc also, do you think it would be possible to ask to delivery in March? Thanks

Quick question to everyone, I’ve confirmed delivery for the 19th but I may need to delay delivery now as maybe going abroad for a wedding abroad, I’ve already accepted terms of finance etc also, do you think it would be possible to ask to delivery in March? Thanks
I think you would have to be unmatched from the car and get reallocated on one of the later shipments. I was told I could delay collection a week only if I needed to.

It might be different for the launch cars though.

No. If you're not collecting on the 19th, best tell them now to be in with a chance for March.