Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What sort of floor mats does the Y come with? I'm assuming just simple carpet? Are they likely to hold up to muddy boots or is a third party purchase required? Do we know if RHD M3 mats fit Y's?
It’s standard carpet ones. I wouldn’t trust them to stand up to winter weather, at least the ones in my M3 didn’t.

The M3 mats are a different shape, annoying as there isn’t many alternative 3rd party MY options at the moment

Reactions: ajbrun
Anyone got source for these sort of mats for UK RHD 22 Model Y? Not available to order in Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
The range bump on the LR to 331 has been widely discussed here but not seen anyone mention that, as before, it seems to be based on the 20 inch wheels. if you select the 19s there is now an "estimate" of 350 miles.
Similarly the M3 which is now showing 374 seems to be based on the 19s. Select the 18s and it is now estimating 389. I wonder how much they would have to tweek the car it to get that up to 400. That would be good PR

The range bump on the LR to 331 has been widely discussed here but not seen anyone mention that, as before, it seems to be based on the 20 inch wheels. if you select the 19s there is now an "estimate" of 350 miles.
Similarly the M3 which is now showing 374 seems to be based on the 19s. Select the 18s and it is now estimating 389. I wonder how much they would have to tweek the car it to get that up to 400. That would be good PR
I was reading the Edmunds EV range test article and it appears Tesla has a much higher range buffer once reporting zero miles left than the Mach E and iD4. I wonder if Tesla has taken note of this and just released some of this buffer to improve the range?

Laminar Black - Set of 4 Wheel Covers - having to use emyus.com to ship them ver and will have to pay tax, but I think worth it
I was looking at the Rimetrix myself but will probably wait till they have a distributor in the UK. For that price, I would maybe consider powder coating the gemini’s for a bit less until then. Or I may leave leave them. I just want the car….

Reactions: VX Foxy
I was reading the Edmunds EV range test article and it appears Tesla has a much higher range buffer once reporting zero miles left than the Mach E and iD4. I wonder if Tesla has taken note of this and just released some of this buffer to improve the range?
Tesla don't report battery size officially but in reality since 2019 the battery size in the M3 has increased from what was probably 75kw Panasonic originally to between 79kwh LG and 82kwh Panasonic.
This is most likely just the MY catching up with that battery size bump.

Reactions: Stuart1979
61hs0a.jpg

Who’s gonna hold out for …… the cargo hooks?

This will be useless for me, rolling one are more practical, if they are firm board versions, then it would go in the garage with the rest :)

Reactions: Stuart1979