Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been waiting 16 days now for a trade in valuation now! Had a Web Chat yesterday regarding this. Apparently Tesla are inundated with trade in requests and have quite a backlog. They said that they would try and get the team to look at my valuation soon...
I cancelled my trade in request, not sure if that has anything to do with getting assigned a vehicle. I read someone else's post about cancelling it and then once assigned a date, contact them to re-apply it.

Reactions: roadcred
How do you do web chat? I have been looking for it but cannot find it anywhere...
You need to go to the main Tesla UK website and hover your cursor around a very expensive car! Most of the time a chat icon appears in the bottom right of the screen. Doesn't work on your order page.

Clearly, Tesla Web Chat is focused on generating sales rather than customer service!

• Funny
Reactions: RubberDuck46
Seems declined cars are being re-assigned this morning. So check your account! :)

Nothing here thou, ;) I'm still waiting for my order to be updated/changed, it's been over 10 days since.
Changed my order yesterday and was told it could be a week before they update it.
I don’t understand why it takes so long.

I have now also noticed that because I changed my payment method to cash, I can now update my build again myself. Tempted to have a go and see but don’t want to cock anything up.

Seems declined cars are being re-assigned this morning. So check your account! :)

Nothing here thou, ;) I'm still waiting for my order to be updated/changed, it's been over 10 days since.
Yes, I was hoping to be reassigned one of the Feb collection cars, but nothing has changed on my account this morning🙁. Ordered MSM, Black, 19s and saw someone else was given a delivery date with that spec today, so was hopeful. I've got a test drive at Thorpe Park this afternoon, so looking forward to that.

I’ve decided not to switch to a Y but had already considered a semi-personalised plate for it.

I’d found this one that I thought was pretty good and base £399 price on DVLA : MY22TLA . It’s still available
Nope. You need to wait for V5 to arrive (few days to 2 weeks in my experience) and then it’s instant transfer after completing form on gov website.
My lovely wife has just bought me TE51KAR (£250) have to wait for performance model though. Ordered 15th October, only got 1 text prepare for delivery but not expecting car until May/June 😩

Yes, I was hoping to be reassigned one of the Feb collection cars, but nothing has changed on my account this morning🙁. Ordered MSM, Black, 19s and saw someone else was given a delivery date with that spec today, so was hopeful. I've got a test drive at Thorpe Park this afternoon, so looking forward to that.
That's my spec and I was assigned a Vin this morning. However I have to change my payment method AND add a trade in so wonder what they will do when I request that! If it gets released because of my changes, you might get it!

Am still waiting for a new delivery date / VIN - but glad they got my request for March delivery.
On the other hand, my Cybertruck order is not making any progress what so ever!
1643111382909.png

• Funny
Reactions: VX Foxy and Silox
Maybe I've missed this somewhere... but has anyone had confirmation (or read anything) from Tesla about acceleration boost being available on the Y LR for the UK specifically? Have a test drive at the weekend, but I'm pondering LR VS P, and this would be useful info to help make the decision a bit easier...