Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm picking up on the 19th. After numerous phone calls and emails, still waiting for trade-in valuation and still no VIN. So frustrating 😟
I read another post from someone on a diff thread that got a delivery date and VIN and then added a trade in, then their VIN vanished. They called up and was told that they still have a vin, it’s just because of the trade in, it puts your account back to step 1, so the vin doesn’t show anymore. This is exactly what I did, so probs explains why yours has not appeared yet either. I think you will be matched to a vin in their internal system if you have a date

Reactions: Campi
I’m still thinking -

Pick up 19th Southampton

71 or 22 plate, what would the difference be in price in a few years even though the registration will be a month apart - probably 2k?, then thinking also my trade in price will go down so could be relative for me. Anybody else went through this process?

Something else - how many miles do they give you to report any issues in the App as my drive back from Southampton - I would have done 110 miles - I read somewhere it was 100 miles ??

Up at Loch Fyne. A bit further away than I’d hoped, but looking forward to the drive back down the road and it’s been confirmed we are getting a free lunch courtesy of Tesla at the Oyster Bar!
Presumably take away fish and chips by the sea for Southampton! Given my pickup is at 7pm and the last pickups are 7:30pm and I have a 200 mile drive home I doubt I’ll be hanging around for food. Especially if there’s no charging facilities as I’ll need to stop again on the way home.

Reactions: dboyo
Presumably take away fish and chips by the sea for Southampton! Given my pickup is at 7pm and the last pickups are 7:30pm and I have a 200 mile drive home I doubt I’ll be hanging around for food. Especially if there’s no charging facilities as I’ll need to stop again on the way home.
Sure Tesla will stretch to a pickled egg for your troubles 😀

If you're hoping for Fish and Chips on the beach, you're going to be sorely disappointed by Soton 👀

• Funny
Reactions: drewpost
I am set to be leasing my MY and just received a email from enterprise order confirmation, talking about next steps.

Being via a lease I don't know if I have VIN yet only a rough estimate of March.

Anyone had one of these emails? Is it an actual step forward or just noise?

I am set to be leasing my MY and just received a email from enterprise order confirmation, talking about next steps.

Being via a lease I don't know if I have VIN yet only a rough estimate of March.

Just had a call from the chap at the lease co that I pester everyday to say that they have had texts/ e-mails on Ys this morning. He said one of the main differences between personal buyers and lease buyers is that lease co has to select a collection location when they order from Tesla. His understanding from his contact at Tesla is that a certain amount of personal buyers have been contacted now (and offered locations) so they moving on to fulfilling the rest of the orders (inc lease). As such, in a waffling way, it sounds like an actual step forward.

Reactions: dog299

Received an email from Tesla that they are finalising my order with the leasing provider. then they will contact me by SMs

Reactions: dog299

Just received the same, also a lease, via LexAuto. Lex advised my stock arrival date is 12/02 but that I would need to speak to Tesla to get delivery date confirmed. Email says next contact will be an SMS advising delivery date but no indication of when.

Any idea how you get a tow bar fitted? Have check accessories but nothing showing and original order indicated it needed to be fitted in uk before delivery.

I received similar one this morning (well my wife did) do you think we’ll get them mid feb or March? I’m in no rush at all to be honest.

Attachments

• 8E3A4A42-B072-43AB-85B6-7AC0DACC7E3D.png
    8E3A4A42-B072-43AB-85B6-7AC0DACC7E3D.png
    725.6 KB · Views: 53