Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had pick up confirmed last night for Feb 24th Newcastle Orion Business Park. Very happy with that as it ties in with family event and holiday in Scotland and I’m not bothered about the 22 plate. Blue black Gemini. Ordered within a few minutes of receiving the email 15th Oct.

Have a MYLR Red/Black/induction ordered via a leasing company salary sacrifice - received a text saying vehicle is on the way on Tuesday, subsequently called the leasing co. who said no update. Spoke to Tesla today who say pickup is organised for 1 March and Vin assigned. 🤞

My experience of Tesla call centre today - called at 09:30 pm on the dot ;)
Screenshot 2022-02-04 at 09.50.15.png

Reactions: Mrklaw and Roarr
After speaking to CS this week and being told the 2nd week of March, I get a text last night to arrange collection from 24th Feb-4th March. I've gone for the 2nd of March, but can't get through to CS this morning to confirm this will be a 22 plate. Anyone else had confirmation that the cars are not pre registered?

After speaking to CS this week and being told the 2nd week of March, I get a text last night to arrange collection from 24th Feb-4th March. I've gone for the 2nd of March, but can't get through to CS this morning to confirm this will be a 22 plate. Anyone else had confirmation that the cars are not pre registered?
When I spoke to them they said no plate assigned for the 1 March delivery and didn’t know whether would be ‘22 or not.