Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone managed to get a second set of delivery dates after declining the first? I had a work trip exactly covering the entire two-week window and they wouldn't move even to the following Monday. I'm wondering how far back in the queue I've been pushed :)
Would probably depend on what you've asked for and what they have currently available on the boats. Perhaps worth noting the conditions in the original order agreement are that the customer agrees to take delivery when offered and if not the vehicle is resold. Tesla may offer an alternative vehicle if one is available but failing that you go back into the queue as if you'd just ordered.

Would probably depend on what you've asked for and what they have currently available on the boats. Perhaps worth noting the conditions in the original order agreement are that the customer agrees to take delivery when offered and if not the vehicle is resold. Tesla may offer an alternative vehicle if one is available but failing that you go back into the queue as if you'd just ordered.
Makes sense, thank you. If the Tesla website is to be believed, new MYLR orders still have expected delivery in March 2022 so I'd be totally relaxed about rejoining the back of the queue. If it's not to be believed however...

I ordered on 13th Jan. A MYLR in red, 19", black interior (kids!). Estimated delivery was March, now May. I spoke with Tesla last week and they said that they expect all orders to be fulfilled in March, but I am fluid on my spec (apart from wheels for range/ride) if it means an earlier delivery. Anyone else with this spec got a delivery date yet? Or know a similar spec with the 19s preferably that people are getting dates for?

I ordered on 13th Jan. A MYLR in red, 19", black interior (kids!). Estimated delivery was March, now May. I spoke with Tesla last week and they said that they expect all orders to be fulfilled in March, but I am fluid on my spec (apart from wheels for range/ride) if it means an earlier delivery. Anyone else with this spec got a delivery date yet? Or know a similar spec with the 19s preferably that people are getting dates for?
Oh and pickup was Brent Cross, as they wouldn't deliver to me in Cambridgeshire. I am asking because I don't necessarily trust the "March 2022" for all specs.

Reactions: Zanbar
I ordered in October, same spec and don't even have March as a delivery date. Reds are definitely not the preferred colour!

Reactions: hairysteve
Oh and pickup was Brent Cross, as they wouldn't deliver to me in Cambridgeshire. I am asking because I don't necessarily trust the "March 2022" for all specs.
I've got a delivery coming to Cambridgeshire (2 March, ordered in Nov)..... my pickup point was Leicester (Space Centre) but I was told there are too many collections taking place there, which is why mine is being delivered. Things might have calmed down a bit by the time yours is ready?

I've got a delivery coming to Cambridgeshire (2 March, ordered in Nov)..... my pickup point was Leicester (Space Centre) but I was told there are too many collections taking place there, which is why mine is being delivered. Things might have calmed down a bit by the time yours is ready?
I should pick up mine from the Space Centre too - apparently there are no deliveries to my area (middle of nowhereville)

Preliminary spy shots from Southampton coming through from the Model Y Facebook group 🕵️‍♂️ 😂

273575397_10158966152053435_4885552601943800765_n.jpg

273713508_10158966152463435_5037276307345360638_n.jpg

I test drove a MY at Guildford today. It was on 20" wheels (mine will be White/White/19"'s) and expected worse from the ride quality, so pleasantly surprised as I was prepared to consider cancelling the order if not good, and hopefully my spec with 19's will ride marginally better. Acceleration felt slightly slower than the 3 I originally test drove though still "more than sufficient"!

Interestingly, the advisor checked my order (ordered New Years Eve and awaiting a trade in value as a delaying tactic) and said a VIN had been allocated for mid-March delivery. This timing was as I had expected though I did not expect to have a matched VIN at this stage and it's not in the order page source code. It's academic as I might want to delay it into the 22/23 tax year, pending advice from an accountant. He confirmed this could be done by a text to CS and that would probably delay the delivery to the following shipment arriving early to mid-May which I would be OK with.