Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those who have found their Model Y VIN — has anyone seen the last six digits above 300,000 series? Or are the numbers all in the 100000 series so far?

(ie: the 6 numerical digits after NC****** ?)
I haven't officially received my VIN from Tesla but the lease company provided it at the end of last week and it is in the 200,000s. Not had a delivery date yet, just the same text messages as others.

• Informative
Reactions: avionos
Anyone know whether they will let someone other than registered owner pick up MY and if so what is required to prove pick up?
App says that only owners can pick up, but someone else picking up for me. Emailed Tesla a few times but no reply…
Try calling them. I am going to pick mine up but according to some older posts here many pages back you can have someone else collect it. They said it had required an email but idk what else (hence the recommendation to call them). Hopes this helps.

So are we clear or not regarding the double laminated rear windows? seems like there is still conflicting noise.

Of course in like 4/5 days we'll know definitively...
I think we are clear its double laminated on the Y - all the people saying they haven't got it are people getting model 3s - they weren't meant to haver a laminated rear afaik.

Out of curiosity, are there other websites where there is also some info on the UK Model Y situation? I saw a few people talk about a Facebook Group?

• Are there other forums as well?
The Facebook Y group is not bad.

When you have your car your should join the Tesla UK owners group. You need your vin to join.
There is also a paid membership that gets you benefits. I’ve been a member for a few years with my Model 3. Things like free entry into fully charged live EV show in a few months time.

Reactions: Campi
Anyone know whether they will let someone other than registered owner pick up MY and if so what is required to prove pick up?
App says that only owners can pick up, but someone else picking up for me. Emailed Tesla a few times but no reply…
🙋🏻‍♂️ That was me.

I (I mean my wife) composed a letter giving permission for me to collect it on her behalf (attaching both our driving licences). Then I (I mean she) signed it and I emailed it to Tesla. Got a reply back a week or so later saying it was ok. Confirmed it when they called me day before yesterday. Pick up in 4 days time.