Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All.

I just logged on my account and now moved to request payment stage. I now have final invoice also.

Can I just check for those who have done test payments.
Where on the website can you see confirmation of receipt of payments (.e.g. if I did a trial payment to the tesla account).

Is it here (just above the bank account details)

View attachment 768829
For me it shows when I expand "payments" and on one of the downloadable documents (forget which one). I only did 1 large 25k GBP downpayment though. So it only shows that and the 100 GBP deduction.

Reactions: Roarr
I have seen automatic Garage opener and was told it comes with the car. This was pretty cool to be honest. Now I am finding out its an additional add on ? Well that is not cool. May be on my part to have not done my research properly.
It used to with the S &X, I believe. That being said, the homelink adaptors haven't shipped with the Model 3 since before the first deliveries in the UK. There were a handful of early Model 3 reservations that had it grandfathered in here in the UK as they placed their orders when it was on the spec sheet and they were able to kick up enough of a stink that Tesla honoured the original spec but there were only a small number of those.

It's always been the post-delivery add-on for everyone else. I'm a big fan, though. I've had it on my last two Teslas and I have the one for my Y sitting in a box in the garage as we speak!

I have seen automatic Garage opener and was told it comes with the car. This was pretty cool to be honest. Now I am finding out its an additional add on ? Well that is not cool. May be on my part to have not done my research properly.
It used to in 2019 when the 3 was released.. was removed fairly quickly. Maybe you read some old information?

IIRC it's not expensive.

Thanks again TiLaSoul. Yep just to home but I am a little nerdy with Google maps and always want to know what a diversion will give me so I will listen to the wee beastie but will check myself as well.
Weight was 9.5 lbs

And this is what I paid:
Covers: $289.00 + $32.00 (Shipping to myus.com)

Shipping to UK = $65.99
Import Duty + VAT + Insurance: $101.80
I recently bought the Rimtrex Laminar wheel trims in anticipation of my UK Long Range Model Y. Rimtrex stipulates that they are only compatible with part number SKU: 00860004371328. With my Model Y coming from China, getting confirmation of the part number proved hard work with Tesla but in the end they confirmed my 19” alloy wheels would be either part number 3488222-00-A or 1188222-00-B

This is what I ordered Laminar Black - Set of 4 Wheel Covers which I got delivered via MyUS.com. The whole process took just a week. The trims cost £235.43 and the MyUS.com cost £139.00 (as they charge the VAT) so a total of £374.43 for the set and therefore £93.61 a corner. Have to say, they look amazing but my only concern is, what happened if one gets damaged? It’s not exactly easy or cheap to get another. I must be mad. It‘s a lot to spend on plastic!

Finally fitted with 3 weeks to go
97A1B5DF-0148-42E0-9E86-4ADB8DE886A3.jpeg

Reactions: LOVO
I recently bought the Rimtrex Laminar wheel trims in anticipation of my UK Long Range Model Y. Rimtrex stipulates that they are only compatible with part number SKU: 00860004371328. With my Model Y coming from China, getting confirmation of the part number proved hard work with Tesla but in the end they confirmed my 19” alloy wheels would be either part number 3488222-00-A or 1188222-00-B

This is what I ordered Laminar Black - Set of 4 Wheel Covers which I got delivered via MyUS.com. The whole process took just a week. The trims cost £235.43 and the MyUS.com cost £139.00 (as they charge the VAT) so a total of £374.43 for the set and therefore £93.61 a corner. Have to say, they look amazing but my only concern is, what happened if one gets damaged? It’s not exactly easy or cheap to get another. I must be mad. It‘s a lot to spend on plastic!
Buy a 3D printer if you lose one of the wheels!

@Lucky J update on this. I was in the Tesla showroom this morning test driving the Y. I got them to look up my RN number and it was showing as an estimated delivery of 03/03/21 but no car allocated. Reason is they are still waiting for Zenith to send the lease authorisation! I spoke to Zenith 2 weeks ago and they said they’d already sorted it back then. So I called them straight away, got put on hold for a bit and then was asked if I’d completed my license check which I did back in December. They said they’ll sort the authorisation today so I’ll chase again tomorrow. Poor from Zenith and really frustrating.
Exactly the same situation for me..... Just off phone to Zenith.... there is a list of people who they need to send the authorisations across to Tesla, they're going to do them now apparently then we should hear direct from Tesla.

redid the GAP insurance with ALA and using the discount of MSE25 .. came out at £352.52 for 4 years vehicle replacement GAP cover. Seems a very good deal to me
I got mine through Total Loss Gap, who I have used before - £315.35 for 3 years.

Exactly the same situation for me..... Just off phone to Zenith.... there is a list of people who they need to send the authorisations across to Tesla, they're going to do them now apparently then we should hear direct from Tesla.

You'd think this is the first time they've put in an order with Tesla. If I still get delivery early March then I won't really mind but if I've missed that delivery slot because of them dragging their heels then I'll be annoyed. Also a bit worrying that we've had to chase to get them to action it. Had we not said anything what would happen lol May delivery?

You'd think this is the first time they've put in an order with Tesla. If I still get delivery early March then I won't really mind but if I've missed that delivery slot because of them dragging their heels then I'll be annoyed. Also a bit worrying that we've had to chase to get them to action it. Had we not said anything what would happen lol May delivery?
Bit worried I have a similar situation. Tesla won't tell me anything - not authorised. Lease Co saying I'll only be authorised to talk to tesla once I have the car. I've been told March/April, but no one can actually tell me if that still looks likely. I ordered right around when the delivery dates slipped back to August, so fully expecting a delay, but confirmation would be nice so I can go ahead and buy more tyres for my BMW to eat.