Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Update - Here are five things to know about your upcoming Model Y collection at Horizon Cruise Terminal, Southampton.

1. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time and allow one hour total for your collection. Car insurance must be in place before the day.

2. Arriving by car? Enter at Dock Gate 10 and turn right at the roundabout, and follow the left-hand lane to Horizon Cruise Terminal. Arriving by train? Complimentary Tesla shuttles are running all day from Southampton Central station. Look for Tesla vehicles with 'Go Zero' on the side.

3. Trading in your car? Please remove all personal belongings before entering the terminal. Bring both sets of keys and your V5C document to the check-in desks.

4. Learn the essential features of your Model Y at Touchless Delivery.

5. Wet and windy weather is forecast; precautions have been taken to ensure a safe collection experience.

We look forward to welcoming you.

My MYLR journey to date:
- Ordered 10th Dec via Lex Lease
- 3rd Feb received a delivery date of 3rd March.
- 11th Feb received a registration plate/Vin No (it is a 22 plate)
- Long Range, Metallic silver, standard wheels, black interior

All looks good!

Delivery date actually 2nd March and all still on track! Based on my M3 experience I've ordered all weather mats, trunk mat, screen cover, centre console box and "open door" stickers....but now wondering about the carpet covered trunk bins too . Anything else that people would recommend?

Tesla Update - Here are five things to know about your upcoming Model Y collection at Horizon Cruise Terminal, Southampton.

1. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time and allow one hour total for your collection. Car insurance must be in place before the day.

2. Arriving by car? Enter at Dock Gate 10 and turn right at the roundabout, and follow the left-hand lane to Horizon Cruise Terminal. Arriving by train? Complimentary Tesla shuttles are running all day from Southampton Central station. Look for Tesla vehicles with 'Go Zero' on the side.

3. Trading in your car? Please remove all personal belongings before entering the terminal. Bring both sets of keys and your V5C document to the check-in desks.

5. Wet and windy weather is forecast; precautions have been taken to ensure a safe collection experience.

Yup, I've just received the same text.

Thinking about potentially cancelling my order, I’m sure it’s a great car and have heard great things about Tesla, but part of the reason I was making the switch was I was tired of Jaguars customer service post purchase. I find it very frustrating that after rejecting delivery for the 19th there’s been absolute silence from Tesla, they haven’t responded to emails and no way to talk to them on the phone, getting worried if their presale customer service is so horrid surely post sale can’t be that much better.

Reactions: roadcred

Yes I received it as well today

Thinking about potentially cancelling my order, I’m sure it’s a great car and have heard great things about Tesla, but part of the reason I was making the switch was I was tired of Jaguars customer service post purchase. I find it very frustrating that after rejecting delivery for the 19th there’s been absolute silence from Tesla, they haven’t responded to emails and no way to talk to them on the phone, getting worried if their presale customer service is so horrid surely post sale can’t be that much better.
I wouldn’t cut my nose off to spite my face . 👍

I'm about to become a first time Telsa owner so I can't speak from personal experience, but from what I've read and seen in videos etc... it seems like their post-sale service is much better then their pre-sale sevice. The issue is that it's so impersonal so you don't feel at all looked after.

Just to add to the small chorus of people, I see I am now in the lucky group of people who have "Estimated Delivery: March 15 - March 29" assigned to their order today.

Was complaining to a friend who had ordered in November (but didn't get offered the Feb 19th pickup), he has chosen 10th March for his pickup, also from Southampton, checked my account again and bingo!

Congrats to all the individuals that got their delivery dates.

As a newbie to leasing (with no pick up date as yet) what is the usual procedure?

Does Tesla or the lease company usual reach out to arrange collection?

I am trying to chill but getting a little edgy...my lease company just says ETA March, but it appears end of March dates are starting to be given out.