Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's coming up as £54,000 base price for me as well, but the total price it shows at the bottom of the screen is still £54,990. Perhaps a bug on the website?

maybe trying to make it appear better value by showing the price of the car separate to other fees? If you open up the bottom part you have the additonal registration/destination/admin fees which form the extra £990. They just rolled that into the headline figure before.

Cash Price£54,990
Includes VAT of approx. £9,165
Includes destination and documentation fee of £935
Includes First Registration Fee of £55

Don't know what other manufacturers normally do - I'd assume they show 'on the road' prices.

Reactions: jsteele
I am not seeing that.
A bit geeky but I wonder if the are using a content delivery network or something and the time to live has not expired on the old pages on some servers??
I do see though that the delivery has moved out to May for the LR and "Late 2022" for the P!

Attachments

• 6FEBFA46-129C-4EAC-BAFF-CDB2A4EEABA8.png
    6FEBFA46-129C-4EAC-BAFF-CDB2A4EEABA8.png
    409.2 KB · Views: 118
Bad news - I just got a call from Tesla, about my Southampton collection tomorrow. It's Canceled as falling Storm debris has totalled a load of brand new Model Y's. I am not joking. I am now waiting for them to VIN match me to a car with a March delivery.....

• Informative
Reactions: VX Foxy
Bad news - I just got a call from Tesla, about my Southampton collection tomorrow. It's Canceled as falling Storm debris has totalled a load of brand new Model Y's. I am not joking. I am now waiting for them to VIN match me to a car with a March delivery.....
Really sorry to hear the news, it is a shame Tesla were not able to store these somewhere a little more secure over night etc. though this is a crazy storm.

What color specs were you picking up?