Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm due to collect on 18th March in Manchester. I'm trading in my old car and I assume the balance for this will just be transferred to me? Is it too late/possible to arrange instead for it to be knocked off the balance of the Tesla loan to reduce the monthly payments?

What would be the best contact method to discuss this with Tesla?

I'm due to collect on 18th March in Manchester. I'm trading in my old car and I assume the balance for this will just be transferred to me? Is it too late/possible to arrange instead for it to be knocked off the balance of the Tesla loan to reduce the monthly payments?

What would be the best contact method to discuss this with Tesla?
if it was me, I would pay it off the loan after getting the car and keep paying the original amount so that you either own the car outright sooner or have more equity in it for your next Tesla 👍

F3B6C203-7F4B-4F70-938B-9712F5C281D3.png

On our way. And I feel like a 39yo kid in a sweet shop 😂

Going to collect mine from Southampton. Got it through Tusker and the car doesn’t show in the app or online account. Will I still be able to charge it? They told it me it will have 80-100miles charge on it which isn’t enough to get me home.
Yes, you’ll be able to charge it at least once without a payment method. It should show up in the app at or very near collection if Tusker have done their job correctly.