Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m very impressed, ordered MY 5th March (white/black19’s) and I now have a vin assigned and an estimated delivery of 15th to 25th March showing in the order screen.

Insurance quote sorted and switching over to Octopus Go.
Are Octopus accepting switches at the moment?

I want to do the same to get the best deal on charging along with the integration of the Ohme Home Pro with the Tesla API, but thought they either aren't taking new customers or it's not recommended as you will not be protected by the cap prices.

Can I ask where on the final invoice did you find your registration. I have my final invoice, and have scoured it and can't find any registration numbers, only the VIN.
1646773750451.png

Excited to be collecting my MY in black with White interior from Trafford Centre tomorrow afternoon. Shocked when sorting out my insurance today. Currently driving a Audi S3 and paid £405 last year. Best quote for MY was with Admiral at £832. At least no car tax softens the blow a little. But hopefully next year will de a lower price with more Models Y’s on the road.

Reactions: rnbetsy
Excited to be collecting my MY in black with White interior from Trafford Centre tomorrow afternoon. Shocked when sorting out my insurance today. Currently driving a Audi S3 and paid £405 last year. Best quote for MY was with Admiral at £832. At least no car tax softens the blow a little. But hopefully next year will de a lower price with more Models Y’s on the road.
When did you get your Reg plate? We will be getting ours in 2 weeks
Also did you have to send proof of payment from your bank as our bank doesn’t provide receipts on the payment screen or did you send a screenshot of your Tesla account?

When did you get your Reg plate? We will be getting ours in 2 weeks
Also did you have to send proof of payment from your bank as our bank doesn’t provide receipts on the payment screen or did you send a screenshot of your Tesla account?
Got a text with Reg about 2 weeks ago. I’ve not been asked for proof of payment yet, but have a screen shot of bank transfer on my phone to show if required tomorrow. Balance on my account shows £0 outstanding, so assuming that’ll be all the proof needed.

Got a text with Reg about 2 weeks ago. I’ve not been asked for proof of payment yet, but have a screen shot of bank transfer on my phone to show if required tomorrow. Balance on my account shows £0 outstanding, so assuming that’ll be all the proof needed.