Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Thanks man - whilst I was looking, I found the below and placed an order over the weekend.
Tesla Model Y (5 seat) 2022+ Car Mats

About £30-£40 is normally what I'm used to paying for car mats - so anything £100+ seems a bit too steep.

I got an update today stating that my mats have entered manufacturing (they do make on order) - will keep you guys posted how well they fit once I receive them.

Reactions: Steerpike
Thanks man - whilst I was looking, I found the below and placed an order over the weekend.
Tesla Model Y (5 seat) 2022+ Car Mats

About £30-£40 is normally what I'm used to paying for car mats - so anything £100+ seems a bit too steep.

I got an update today stating that my mats have entered manufacturing (they do make on order) - will keep you guys posted how well they fit once I receive them.
Those mats look like the ones that come with the car, which are fine for summer use.

The ones above are waterproof ones for winter use, they will be available much cheaper on Aliexpress once the MY has been out in RHD countries for a bit longer. I paid around £60 total for my M3 ones.

Reactions: VX Foxy
picture of boot liner - slightly deformed from being in the box, hopefully will flatten out.

Attachments

• 40B11E08-A993-465F-803A-4332FEA96356.jpeg
    40B11E08-A993-465F-803A-4332FEA96356.jpeg
    682.4 KB · Views: 67