Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla delivery team have just emailed me to ask for an updated finance settlement letter, so I have emailed Tesla Finance (no idea why the delivery team can't request this from them directly!) to ask for a new letter, but last time I did this it took them 4 days to reply, which would now be too late for my collection on Thursday! There is no way to speak to the finance team on the phone.

Also, they have updated my account to ask me for the downpayment, which has actually been reduced by the £6k in equity that I have in the M3, so that is good. What I'm not sure about is what will happen to my direct debit which is set to come out on the 1st April, will that still be taken, even though I won't owe anything on the M3 anymore!?

Tesla delivery team have just emailed me to ask for an updated finance settlement letter, so I have emailed Tesla Finance (no idea why the delivery team can't request this from them directly!) to ask for a new letter, but last time I did this it took them 4 days to reply, which would now be too late for my collection on Thursday! There is no way to speak to the finance team on the phone.

Also, they have updated my account to ask me for the downpayment, which has actually been reduced by the £6k in equity that I have in the M3, so that is good. What I'm not sure about is what will happen to my direct debit which is set to come out on the 1st April, will that still be taken, even though I won't owe anything on the M3 anymore!?

I had the same thing, they were really quick at responding to me luckily. I also asked the question about my payment after the finance is cleared, response from them below;

"That is up to you, the previous agreement will be settled before then & a new one setup for your new vehicle. "

Reactions: teaston