Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi. Just had an email about premium connectivity coming to an end, does anyone know how to activate the subscription ? Cant seem to do it via the app or the online web account ? Mehul
If you own the vehicle you purchase it within the app. If you have a lease then the option isn't there yet - I assume Tesla will issue an app update before subscriptions start to expire, giving the ability to purchase the subscription.

If you own the vehicle you purchase it within the app. If you have a lease then the option isn't there yet - I assume Tesla will issue an app update before subscriptions start to expire, giving the ability to purchase the subscription.
This was posted over on one of the Tesla Facebook UK groups.
E1E4CA21-308D-4BFA-AAA0-B87963217529.jpeg

Anyone else's dates changed since the wave earlier this week?

Mine is still at 10th-30th June, MYLR Black/White/20in. Not changed at all since I got the dates post-reservation.

Anyone else's dates changed since the wave earlier this week?

Mine is still at 10th-30th June, MYLR Black/White/20in. Not changed at all since I got the dates post-reservation.
Good choice! My dates changed during the wave earlier this week.

MYLR Black/White 20"Inductions order date 31/3/22, ETA 12/6/22 - 30/6/22, was 22/5/22 - 19/6/22

Good choice!

MYLR Black/White 20"Inductions order date 31/3/22 ETA May 12/6/22 - 30/6/22

Good choice! My dates changed during the wave earlier this week.

MYLR Black/White 20"Inductions order date 31/3/22, ETA 12/6/22 - 30/6/22, was 22/5/22 - 19/6/22
Nice @ArunG ! Seems like we both ordered the exact same car and ordered only few days between each other :D

I expect we should have them during similar timeframe too! I'm picking up from Bluewater.. you?

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions. I’m going to check the tyre pressures and book a service call with Tesla, maybe something is wrong that needs a fix.
My tyres were all at 50 psi cold at delivery, like many others have reported. Recommended pressure is 42 psi, but I run mine at 40 psi. Ride is firm, but certainly not harsh (19" standard wheels).

Are you on the 19” or 20” wheel? I’ve just come out of a G05 X5 and while the ride is definitely firmer, it’s not drastic on the broken roads of Glasgow.

There’s not a huge difference between the 19s and 20s in my short experience, but might it be worth seeking out a set of the 18” M3 wheels (assuming they fit) to give you a bit more sidewall compliance before you start tinkering with suspension?
The M3 wheels will not be suitable - at least not with their standard tyre fitment as the tyres are smaller diameter than those fitted to the MY. So you would have to find an 18" tyre with a higher profile to compensate. It may be possible, but I'm happy enough with the 19" MY wheels.