Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well my March 14th order for a White/White/19 MYLR held steady with 10-30th June for ages, before being pushed to Aug-Sep. It still says that date range. However the source code now says

"isNotMatchedToRa00Vin:false;"

I take that to mean the RN is matched to a VIN that isn't showing yet.

Who knows. I really need to stop looking. Takes me back to the horrible 9 month delay I had with my model s in 2015.
Excuse my ignorance but where do you find the "source code"

I have a white, black with inductions on order and my estimated delivery has changed from May to 14-30 June and now 6 Aug - 15 Sept. I had my trade in offer sent too...
News just in, mine has again changed back to June, but a smaller window this time, June 24 - June 30. Tesla also emailed saying to keep an eye on texts and they weren't able to confirm a delivery date (as suspected) but "June is looking promising for delivery". 🤞

I did however remove my trade-in, as I have a buyer lined up for mine, so I don't know if that was a variable factor...

Oh, pickup from bluewater btw :) The rollercoaster continues...

Well my March 14th order for a White/White/19 MYLR held steady with 10-30th June for ages, before being pushed to Aug-Sep. It still says that date range. However the source code now says

"isNotMatchedToRa00Vin:false;"

I take that to mean the RN is matched to a VIN that isn't showing yet.

Who knows. I really need to stop looking. Takes me back to the horrible 9 month delay I had with my model s in 2015.
Ha! I fell head over for the S in 2015. At last, I have a Tesla on the way. I can imagine that after a 9 month delay you were going around the (S) bend!
Good luck with the current order.

Reactions: bp1000
I'm out of the country on my honeymoon and have zero cell coverage until 16th May - what are the chances they try and call me to go through next steps? I have confirmed all of the pre-delivery steps but haven't had any requests for payment yet. (Tesla Loan)

Also have isNotMatchedToRa00Vin:false and EDD is June 20 - June 30

Hi all, been through this process a few times now so maybe I can help if it’s your first time ordering.

EDD - it’s a really rough guide and can move around numerous times. I’ve never known it to be accurate in 3 orders I’ve done. Don’t stress about it.

VIN allocation- once the ship leaves Shanghai docks if your order is on the ship you will receive a text from Tesla informing you that you have been matched to a car and a Vin number will be provided. This usually happens 3-10 days into the ships journey. I’ve NEVER known anyone receive a Vin before the ship sails. If you don’t receive this text yourcar won’t be on this ship, however if people drop out and cancel orders they will allocate to the next on the list.

Tesla support team.- they are as blind as us until allocation of Vins. Before that you are wasting your time asking them about your car as they haven’t got any information.

Delivery date text- this is usually sent when the ship clears the Suez Canal. You will then accept delivery as stated,if you can’t phone them up and rearrange your date

The wait is worth it - of all the cars I’ve driven over the years nothing compares to a Tesla. I personally can’t see myself driving anything else. But never say never.

Hope this helps.

EDD 28 May- 25 June. MY LR Red/White / Gemini. 2 March.
I'm feeling insecure; what's this about texts from Tesla?
Reminder texts to log into your account to complete the rest of the pre-delivery tasks. The number was the one I had when I booked my text drive, but it's linked to my account so they send you reminder. It was also the number that texted to see if I could accept shipment as it's expected in June.

Reactions: Wattsisname
News just in, mine has again changed back to June, but a smaller window this time, June 24 - June 30. Tesla also emailed saying to keep an eye on texts and they weren't able to confirm a delivery date (as suspected) but "June is looking promising for delivery". 🤞

I did however remove my trade-in, as I have a buyer lined up for mine, so I don't know if that was a variable factor...

Oh, pickup from bluewater btw :) The rollercoaster continues...

Reading your comment made me check... You got my hopes up to be disappointed once more. 😆

I'm out of the country on my honeymoon and have zero cell coverage until 16th May - what are the chances they try and call me to go through next steps? I have confirmed all of the pre-delivery steps but haven't had any requests for payment yet. (Tesla Loan)

Also have isNotMatchedToRa00Vin:false and EDD is June 20 - June 30
If you feel they may want your deposit during your absence, you could always pay it before you go. That is the only next step before collect I believe.
Have a great honeymoon without checking your EDD:)

Checked today, my delivery date has slipped from 25-30th June to 5th Aug to 14 Sept. Ordered on 7th March MYLR

Typical as I had my home charger installed today!
Sorry to hear that. Not good!

What is your config?

PS. How do they test the wall point install without an EV or do you have one already?

There is a Model 3 down the road so I might invite them to a short free charge/test.

If all here have a car by say 🧐 ......no I won't tempt fate. But at some stage, when we all have our cars and have finished with rehab, we should have SC meet....... ideally south of Watford (the Junction not the Gap):)

Sorry to hear that. Not good!

What is your config?

PS. How do they test the wall point install without an EV or do you have one already?

There is a Model 3 down the road so I might invite them to a short free charge/test.

If all here have a car by say 🧐 ......no I won't tempt fate. But at some stage, when we all have our cars and have finished with rehab, we should have SC meet....... ideally south of Watford (the Junction not the Gap):)
I ordered the most basic spec, YLR, white, black interior, 19's. My daily mileage will be quadrupling in September so hoping it at least arrives before then, otherwise my petrol car is going to bleed my dry after that.

I went with the Myenergi Zappi charger, the engineer had a test rig to fully test the system once it was installed and I can monitor it through the Myenergi app. Had I known of the further delay on the car I would have pushed the install back another couple of months.

A meet up south of Watford would be of interest.

Attachments

• 20220509_105552.jpg
    20220509_105552.jpg
    879.8 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: Wattsisname
I ordered the most basic spec, YLR, white, black interior, 19's. My daily mileage will be quadrupling in September so hoping it at least arrives before then, otherwise my petrol car is going to bleed my dry after that.

I went with the Myenergi Zappi charger, the engineer had a test rig to fully test the system once it was installed and I can monitor it through the Myenergi app. Had I known of the further delay on the car I would have pushed the install back another couple of months.

A meet up south of Watford would be of interest.
Cool! 🤞They must have made a few in that config!🤞