Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was praying Tesla would confirm I had a VIN this morning so I could look forward to not having to daily my VW Transporter, unfortunately my prayers went unanswered :(

MY LR, White, Black, Inductions - Ordered via fleet company, order confirmed with Tesla on 4th April.

I was praying Tesla would confirm I had a VIN this morning so I could look forward to not having to daily my VW Transporter, unfortunately my prayers went unanswered :(

MY LR, White, Black, Inductions - Ordered via fleet company, order confirmed with Tesla on 4th April.
Same spec as me, ordered 1st April. I have not been matched. Tesla said there is a good chance I will be matched very soon.

Reactions: beasty54
Happy to see such positive news finally after so many ups and downs.
Congratulations to all who have got their VINs!

And it gives the rest of us some hope :)

Can I also request people to add VIN appeared date in the signatures along with Order date and EDDs, so that its easier for us to follow the timelines when we look back at this in a few weeks time?

Reactions: Markee68 and NP90
Fingers crossed! I did see someone else that ordered on the 1st April, but in blue, already has a VIN so I guess we could be close. I just want out of my Transporter 😂
Personally think payment method is impacting this now - our Feb orders on Business Lease not matched yet despite exact spec and pickup location cars having had VINs allocated. I understand the financials etc are important to a company but still getting a bit frustrating now.

Congrats to everyone who has got a VIN allocated though - the excitement can now replace the anxiety the rest of us have :p

I ordered through a company car lease on Feb 5 (grey/black/19”) and just called Tesla. I have been assigned a VIN and been matched to a car.

The Tesla advisor oddly said it could be mid June to end of July/early August depending on the production resuming in Shanghai. From what I’ve read and told by other advisors, am I correct in thinking a VIN is only assigned when a car is enroute on a ship?

Decided to set up my account at last.

Bit intrigued by a couple of things:
1) My trade in offer expired and it's been over 2 weeks since I gave them the updated mileage - seems odd?
2) I ordered the basic model (white/black/19 inch) in the middle of Feb - EDD May, then June 4-30th then June... So still hopeful - is anyone aware of any deliveries coming from Shanghai though? Seems a bit of a blank.
Are you trading another Tesla, or a different model? I get the impression from other comments they turn round Tesla offers more quickly, but could be wrong. I updated my mileage today as offer expired and I'm hoping it doesn't take them weeks to update.

Are you trading another Tesla, or a different model? I get the impression from other comments they turn round Tesla offers more quickly, but could be wrong. I updated my mileage today as offer expired and I'm hoping it doesn't take them weeks to update.
I also updated my mileage this morning and sincerly hope they don't come back with yet another incredibly silly offer like last time I updated it.

A price difference of £3970 lower than the original offer which sank me to my knees.:(

Reactions: garreth64