Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
]
Someone who ordered white / white / 19 had a vin yesterday. Order was 15/3 - same spec as me and a day later. I have no vin. Frustrating

On 29 Jan I ordered white / white / 19 and am one of the lucky few with a VIN: EDD 11-25 June.

In Feb I was assigned an EDD of late March but I asked to extend (on 19 Feb) as I still had three months outstanding on my current lease. I recognise I've been pretty lucky to be assigned a car in this drop 🙏

When did you order? I’m also with Lex but via WeVee salary sacrifice and getting no updates. Do you have a contact for Lex?

Hi, I ordered in Feb (see signature for dates and latest), I speak with Emma Thornton, I think she is the account manager for our company and was recently switched in from the previous person (lots of complaints about lack of communication). I have to keep pestering to get any info..

No Lex Autolease

Just spoke to Tesla live chat 'Emma'

They didn't provide me with any further details other than it maybe still June but the factory have not updated my delivery window. When pushed they wouldn't confirm what would happen if Q2 was missed or indeed what the latest date for notification to achieve June would be....
How do you do Live Chat? I can't see an option anywhere...

How do you do Live Chat? I can't see an option anywhere...
Don't you be chatting my Emma up.😂

Emma.jpg

This is a bit strange/potentially-very-lucky:

I ordered MYLR white/black/Gemini/basicAP 5th May and had RN number almost straight away (EDD July). One I assume was pre-ordered by my leasing agent (Vanarama via Lex) - surely that can only be the case as...

Just had an update from Tesla on the phone that my car is in transit (VIN allocated) and expected into the country late June.

I found that hard to believe given only very recently ordered, so I double checked with leasing agent and they also had the same update from Tesla this morning.

I still don't believe it's in transit but I think Tesla may be aggressively predicting deliveries either because they are crossing fingers on the production ramp up in GFShanghai or making up porky pies due to so many people nagging them for news.

I was only checking as I have some maintenance due on current car and wanted to see how likely it was it needed to be done before selling it.

I'll probably end up being one of these re-allocated VIN stories but thought I'd share my experience so far.

White/White/20" inductions got a VIN yet? I ordered on the first day when the order books opened and I was offered delivery in March which I had to decline as I was abroad. My EDD of 19- 30 June disappeared 10 days ago and since then there is nothing on the account. Interestingly when I access my account on mobile I get this under next steps "We are drafting up your final invoice and will contact you when you can make your final payment". but the message changes to drafting up your final contract when I access it on the computer.

This is a bit strange/potentially-very-lucky:

I ordered MYLR white/black/Gemini/basicAP 5th May and had RN number almost straight away (EDD July). One I assume was pre-ordered by my leasing agent (Vanarama via Lex) - surely that can only be the case as...

Just had an update from Tesla on the phone that my car is in transit (VIN allocated) and expected into the country late June.

I found that hard to believe given only very recently ordered, so I double checked with leasing agent and they also had the same update from Tesla this morning.

I still don't believe it's in transit but I think Tesla may be aggressively predicting deliveries either because they are crossing fingers on the production ramp up in GFShanghai or making up porky pies due to so many people nagging them for news.

I was only checking as I have some maintenance due on current car and wanted to see how likely it was it needed to be done before selling it.

I'll probably end up being one of these re-allocated VIN stories but thought I'd share my experience so far.
Exactly the same spec ordered via lease on April 7th... and I've not had anything...

Did you call Tesla - or did they call you??