Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For anyone wanting to do the table as a live update. I have updated it. Copy and add/amend your details as and when you get updates.

UserexteriorinteriorWheelsautopilotcollectionorder datedelivery estimate/confirmedvin (Last 4)
DarrenoWhiteBlack20 inductionBluewater01/04/2022TBC
swozniakMSMWhiteYesBluewater18/03/2022Sep 11 - Oct 26
MYLRToonRedBlackYesNewcastle11/03/2022Late June (Unconfirmed)

Reactions: Pajo78
For anyone wanting to do the table as a live update. I have updated it. Copy and add/amend your details as and when you get updates.

UserexteriorinteriorWheelsautopilotcollectionorder datedelivery estimate/confirmedvin (Last 4)
DarrenoWhiteBlack20 inductionBluewater01/04/2022TBC
swozniakMSMWhiteYesBluewater18/03/2022Sep 11 - Oct 26
MYLRToonRedBlackYesNewcastle11/03/2022Late June (Unconfirmed)
MikeyMMSMBlack19 GeminiYesDelivery28/03/2022Late July

after that massive rant of mine yesterday it seems i also now have a VIN and the EDD has changed to the below.. just goes to show the advisors really don't have a clue what is going on.. let's hope this is not a false dawn to then reignite my hope to then infuriate me again as i made peace with myself yesterday FFS..

View attachment 814081
Same spec as mine.
Just had the same dates through so rang tesla and they confirmed i had been matched a car. Feel like im a kid again at christmas.

There is a God.🤣

Got a new delivery date this morning and a VIN.

June 23rd - June 30th.jpg

I recommend using a form to minimise clutter on the forum : I have reset the questionnaire a 3rd time to update the new status :
We can share results once we reach ~100 responses
Very kind to set this up.
Done. Do we have a hundred members to add their details. Perhaps share at 50?
Will you be providing analysis, stats from this data?

I am watching Autotrader with interest after all of these VINs are revealed, I am assuming that there will be an influx of MYLR's on there... Frustrating to see people profiteering but I suppose the lack of stock drives a higher price! I know I certainly won't be selling mine - I will be too busy driving it with a massive smile on my face!!!

PS - very happy to see a lot of people getting their VINs through today - I am assuming a nice surprise for everybody involved who thought they had been knocked out in Q2!!!
Agreed. I dare not look at Autotrader and risk seeing a Red/White/Gemini. With my original worst ways June EDD now at worst ways October, the temptation would be too great.

Now then... how many days is it going to take me to fit all the after market goodies currently filling the spare room (including a spare wheel).
SWMBO, opines that the red calliper covers (arrived this a.m.) and the red anti wheel rash band, coupled with the red T on the hub covers plus the white seats will all look a bit.........common.

Actually, I think it will be quite uncommon; not a look for which there will be a long queue. Anyway, I am a big fan of Jenny Joseph and her poetically expressed views on senior behaviour. Such a pity Tesla don't offer purple paint.
P.S. Have you seen the pink Tesla on YouTube?

Reactions: Jimmyc22
Now then... how many days is it going to take me to fit all the after market goodies currently filling the spare room (including a spare wheel).
SWMBO, opines that the red calliper covers (arrived this a.m.) and the red anti wheel rash band, coupled with the red T on the hub covers plus the white seats will all look a bit.........common.
I was also looking at those red caliper covers myself as they look lush.😎

Been searching all over for a 20 inch spare wheel or space saver but failed to find one as yet. Got any links please.

Very kind to set this up.
Done. Do we have a hundred members to add their details. Perhaps share at 50?
Will you be providing analysis, stats from this data?
Yes : full link to the data here Tesla EDD3 (Responses) - Google Drive

And as a download here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...xzr/pub?gid=1859538927&single=true&output=csv

Forms response chart. Question title: VIN Assigned. Number of responses: 25 responses.

25 replies so far and I must say this stat is really easing my FOMO, when reading the thread I felt like everyone had been allocated a VIN this morning but me :D