Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At this point I would be ready to book a flight to Shanghai and go build it myself if it was an option….
However haven’t quite figured out the driving back home part through Russia and Ukraine…
Perhaps less radical would be to collect our cars at Berlin. Take a couple of days in that great city while the car is being ceramic coated or PPF applied and give it the Duke's Boot on the autobahn back (before they introduce the 80 mph limit).
Actually, many stretches have had reduced limits for years.

Now then... would SWMBO go for a lap or two of the Nordschleife.....

Conundrum I’m currently in: would you jump on a black interior from inventory if it became available tomorrow or would you stick to your order and wait until October?
I love the white, 3 years in with our M3 and I still love the white. I know it splits opinion, and yes, I do sit on a towel when wearing dark jeans - but hey, who cares :cool:

Close behind you..
Not so; still sitting on October having ordered 2nd:mad: March
Perhaps less radical would be to collect our cars at Berlin. Take a couple of days in that great city while the car is being ceramic coated or PPF applied and give it the Duke's Boot on the autobahn back (before they introduce the 80 mph limit).
Actually, many stretches have had reduced limits for years.

Now then... would SWMBO go for a lap or two of the Nordschleife.....
P.S. I once did 134mph on my motorbike near Hanover.

Now then...they say that the older we get, the faster we were.. but my short burst was recorded in my Garmin for posterity or maybe just my posterior.

I love the white, 3 years in with our M3 and I still love the white. I know it splits opinion, and yes, I do sit on a towel when wearing dark jeans - but hey, who cares :cool:
I was absolutely sold on the white interior and i know it comes with sacrifices in the day to day. But Iosing my summer roadtrip with the additional 3 month delay was not one I’d imagined I would have to make when I ordered 😢

Reactions: ME_UK
Not so; still sitting on October having ordered 2nd:mad: March

P.S. I once did 134mph on my motorbike near Hanover.

Now then...they say that the older we get, the faster we were.. but my short burst was recorded in my Garmin for posterity or maybe just my posterior.
P.P.S. No waiting back then... I just walked in and said " I'll have that one (K12RS). Don't wrap it, I'll wear it home:)

Yeh - there are definitely a few people allocated ahead of you.
Have you contacted them to ask if there is a block or any issues with your order?
Yeh - there are definitely a few people allocated ahead of you.

Have you contacted them to ask if there is a block or any issues with your order?
Just spoke to Tesla and nothing outstanding for me to complete on my side. Just waiting for a vehicle to be matched.

Supposedly UK senior management have said the current EDDs are worst case scenarios factoring in any further supply chain issues and they are likely to come forward…

• Love
Reactions: Daedalus
With all the updates today I thought I would just check in with Tesla. My July date has finally changed, to Nov - Jan 😔😢 Should have stayed in ignorant bliss.

I’m in San Francisco at the moment, so might nip down to Fremont and have a word in Elons ear and see if he can speed things up

Reactions: Daedalus
With all the updates today I thought I would just check in with Tesla. My July date has finally changed, to Nov - Jan 😔😢 Should have stayed in ignorant bliss.

I’m in San Francisco at the moment, so might nip down to Fremont and have a word in Elons ear and see if he can speed things up
Yes do that. It's nice to drive down the PCH. You could have lunch at Monterey's Cannery Row at the Sardine Factory if it's still there.
With the exchange rate being what it is, I bet you are finding it expensive.
Anyway, enjoy.

Reactions: wetpanda

Looks like me and your are similiar-ish specs ordered around the same time through Octopus.

I had exactly the same thing - spoke to Tesla yesterday : “July” - today : “Nov-Jan”. Something is definitely up!

I called Octopus and mentioned the change - they were adamant it would still be “August” but have asked them to check with Tesla..

Let me know @wetpanda if you hear anything else! Glad at least we’re in the same boat - just surprised as it’s been holding solidly at July.

Out of interest how did you contact Tesla.. I did via live chat - maybe it depends who you get on their chat!!

Reactions: wetpanda