Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like my luck’s changed!

Just got the text earlier this evening to schedule delivery. VIN in source code now too.

EDD was originally June, but got put back last week to Aug 30 to Oct 14, so this is quite a surprise.

Offered only 30th June at Manchester.

Haven’t been reading here for a few days because of the postponement, so now on catch-up trying to work out which ship it’s on. Thinking I’ve maybe landed a cancellation from RCC Europe?

Text received. Pick up confirmed for Bristol 4pm on 29th June. I’m supposed to be at a work event then but I had a vast choice of 29th or 29th :oops: Thanks Tesla, it’s a bit ridiculous that you order a car at this price and then have zero choice over delivery date. Still, quite a change from the Sept/Oct date communicated for the last few weeks. I assume a cancellation has worked out in my favour, so I’ll happily accept it :cool:

Text received. Pick up confirmed for Bristol 4pm on 29th June. I’m supposed to be at a work event then but I had a vast choice of 29th or 29th :oops: Thanks Tesla, it’s a bit ridiculous that you order a car at this price and then have zero choice over delivery date. Still, quite a change from the Sept/Oct date communicated for the last few weeks. I assume a cancellation has worked out in my favour, so I’ll happily accept it :cool:
Ordered same as you and also been offered 29th June from Bristol. 4-9pm are the options. My colleague, who also ordered the same a few days before me, has been given 30th of June for his collection!

Just checked and my pick up is now showing Staines despite having selected Southampton a while ago. EDD has also come forward slightly (now Aug29- Oct13 having been July then Sept - Oct). Something peculiar definitely going on. Will check if VIN is in source code tomorrow.

MYLR MSM/White/Gemini ordered 13th March

It’s a pop up hub. Could even be in Thorpe Park car park. Has done before.
Postcode stated is TW18 3AU, suspiciously close to a large open space apparently under development half-painted with obvious car park space sized white boxes, right next to the VMware building. I've no idea if that is the actual right place I'm going to on the 25th, but it seems remarkably coincidental.

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 22.53.18.png

This is indeed quite the rollercoaster. Again.
Ordered March 16. EDD end June with trade in for my M3 £43,400. Great.
3 weeks ago the EDD moves to Sept/Oct. Damn. Must be shunted to Q3.
1 week ago, Trade in expires. As expected.
Yesterday morning, revised trade in offer is £40,500, a whole £2,900 less. Double Damn.
Yesterday afternoon, a VIN mysteriously appears in my MY source code. Mmmm, perhaps….but EDD is still Sept/Oct.
This evening, Tesla text, delivery 29th June (the only option provided), at Bristol. Accepted! :)

See you there, picking mine up same day, same time. We can help each other look for panel gaps🤣🤣. It's right in the middle of a 5 day break in the cotswolds, we're just going to adjust the length of syay🙈.

Reactions: interbear
Sure is..

make sure don't use their postcode it'll take you to the wrong location mate.. just bang in 'Tesla Delivery Hub Manchester' into Google Maps and hey presto

see you at the overflow car park 😁
I was passing TC a couple of weeks ago, so couldn’t resist checking out where it would be. Odd that the SCs are right at the other end on the site! Maybe see you on the 30th! Fingers crossed it all works out.

Reactions: CheshireCheese
This is indeed quite the rollercoaster. Again.
Ordered March 16. EDD end June with trade in for my M3 £43,400. Great.
3 weeks ago the EDD moves to Sept/Oct. Damn. Must be shunted to Q3.
1 week ago, Trade in expires. As expected.
Yesterday morning, revised trade in offer is £40,500, a whole £2,900 less. Double Damn.
Yesterday afternoon, a VIN mysteriously appears in my MY source code. Mmmm, perhaps….but EDD is still Sept/Oct.
This evening, Tesla text, delivery 29th June (the only option provided), at Bristol. Accepted! :)
Excellent! Pity about the re valuation.
Bristol? Where was your planned collection?
Anyway, all systems a go go.

Excellent! Pity about the re valuation.
Bristol? Where was your planned collection?
Anyway, all systems a go go.

Bristol was always the plan. Only challenge is that on 29th I’m supposed to be at a work event that I’ll now be very late for. But Tesla only gave me that option, I was hoping they’d give me a choice of 3 days like last time, but it seems that the current policy is “pick the car up on the one day we offer or wait another 3 months”. Which is pretty crap really isn’t it?

On valuation, I’ll likely check out Motorway / WBAC to see if I get a better offer than the trade in.

Still, all systems go as you say.