Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bristol was always the plan. Only challenge is that on 29th I’m supposed to be at a work event that I’ll now be very late for. But Tesla only gave me that option, I was hoping they’d give me a choice of 3 days like last time, but it seems that the current policy is “pick the car up on the one day we offer or wait another 3 months”. Which is pretty crap really isn’t it?

On valuation, I’ll likely check out Motorway / WBAC to see if I get a better offer than the trade in.

Still, all systems go as you say.
Good idea on the trade in and best of luck.
Could be some Michael taken of at the work event.... "He is off gettinghis second Tesla".

Anticipation as thrilling as was with the M3?😎

Bristol was always the plan. Only challenge is that on 29th I’m supposed to be at a work event that I’ll now be very late for. But Tesla only gave me that option, I was hoping they’d give me a choice of 3 days like last time, but it seems that the current policy is “pick the car up on the one day we offer or wait another 3 months”. Which is pretty crap really isn’t it?

On valuation, I’ll likely check out Motorway / WBAC to see if I get a better offer than the trade in.

So much for same specs ordered in Feb in Newcastle, what’s happened to “levelling up” the North Tesla? Great though you got selected, we continue to watch in envy as you drive away into the sunlight of Y ownership.

Reactions: Wattsisname
Good idea on the trade in and best of luck.
Could be some Michael taken of at the work event.... "He is off gettinghis second Tesla".

Anticipation as thrilling as was with the M3?😎

Strangely yes, anticipation levels are high although I know exactly what I’m getting this time, the M3 was a totally new experience, I didn’t even test drive it :D I did test drive the MY and am really looking forward to it.

So much for same specs ordered in Feb in Newcastle, what’s happened to “levelling up” the North Tesla? Great though you got selected, we continue to watch in envy as you drive away into the sunlight of Y ownership.

Thanks. I couldn’t possibly explain the Tesla allocation policy when it comes to timing. Nor, I think, could anyone at Tesla :)

Reactions: BushFox

Cazoo have given me the best offer from all the usual car buyers. I would give them a try.

Reactions: interbear
Bear in mind though that nearby Superchargers are highly likely to be heavily over subscribed on collection days so a backup plan would be useful!
A good point. However, don't know that there will be so many cars at the Stains waste ground collection Hub.
Do yo know how much charge the car comes with?
I will try to speak with Tesla on Monday and report back.

Reactions: CheshireCheese
A good point. However, don't know that there will be so many cars at the Stains waste ground collection Hub.
Do yo know how much charge the car comes with?
I will try to speak with Tesla on Monday and report back.
I understand collection SoC is a bit of a lottery and isn’t really predictable. I’m hoping for somewhere around the 25-50% mark as that will mean I can escape the immediate collection area and then charge a little further afield enroute home.