Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I understand collection SoC is a bit of a lottery and isn’t really predictable. I’m hoping for somewhere around the 25-50% mark as that will mean I can escape the immediate collection area and then charge a little further afield enroute home.
I notice that you will be at Staines four days before me. Please give us you feedback on the experience.

Reactions: Utumno
Could it be a broker issue? You have a config which is second only to black in the frequency of production, from what I've seen that is.
So the car was ordered on the 21st of Feb through NHS fleet who use LEX as the actually leasing company. RN was emailed to me on the 13th March and then Tesla text to confirm a day later. So not sure it should delay it as I was told by Tesla at the end of March the order was eligible for matching.

So the car was ordered on the 21st of Feb through NHS fleet who use LEX as the actually leasing company. RN was emailed to me on the 13th March and then Tesla text to confirm a day later. So not sure it should delay it as I was told by Tesla at the end of March the order was eligible for matching.
I'm just guessing here; maybe the order was not processed with Tesla until shortly before you received your RN.

Is it not in the top right box where the invoice number is, labelled as “Licence Plate Number”?
Mine seems to buck the norm. My top right box has 6 line items: Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Reference Number, Customer Number, Scheduled Delivery Date, and Odometer. The Reference Number is my RN. In the boxes just below the Sold To/Delivery Address it lists my VIN. But nowhere can I see my registration number. I believe the final invoice was prepared prior to them allocating the registration to my car, but that is purely speculation. I'm not worried, only mentioned it if someone else doesn't find their registration on their final invoice they won't panic.

Mine seems to buck the norm. My top right box has 6 line items: Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Reference Number, Customer Number, Scheduled Delivery Date, and Odometer. The Reference Number is my RN. In the boxes just below the Sold To/Delivery Address it lists my VIN. But nowhere can I see my registration number. I believe the final invoice was prepared prior to them allocating the registration to my car, but that is purely speculation. I'm not worried, only mentioned it if someone else doesn't find their registration on their final invoice they won't panic.
Fascinating 😀

Is it not in the top right box where the invoice number is, labelled as “Licence Plate Number”?
Still waiting on my final invoice:oops:. My account details the sum that must be paid before collection but that has been there since day one in March.
So, it looks like, based on the posts, that I should also be receiving an invoice with my reg.

Now then.......SWMBO says she has never seen me so keen to pay a bill and that unless I plan to take a wheelbarrow full of cash to Tesla HQ, I have eighteen days in which to complete a transfer at the speed of light and that therefore I need to cool it🥶. Moi? Cool? ......

As a cucumber on a Winter's morning..... or an un- preconditioned MY battery.

Reactions: Kingpopsy
Tesla was £37 when we I originally got a quote but now is £35, sorry, should have been clearer
Not at all; that's fine except that: are the other "was" prices in the past and if so, what are their revised prices?

If they are all current prices then clearly, Motorway is the way to motor!

Now then... Isn't life all about getting a sense of perspective regarding our "wasses" whilst embracing our "nows"
(SWMBO can't stand Sh1thouse philosophers - all that stuff scribbled on the walls about fish riding bicycles etc...... so this post stays under wraps)

Last edited: