Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hope you guys are enjoying their new toy. Unfortunately the wife does not like driving it in London hence thinking of selling.
What do you guys think I can achieve in a safely way.
I'm Italian and in Italy deals between privates are always tricky that's why most of the people choose dealers.
Thanks for your advice and sorry for the off topic.
GLTA

When I look at the schedule for morning peace. Its crazy that it docks in Southampton on the 28th, unloads and load onto car transporters on the 29th and leaves on the 30th. Not much room for slippage seeings it's still over 2 weeks of sailing.

Hope you guys are enjoying their new toy. Unfortunately the wife does not like driving it in London hence thinking of selling.
What do you guys think I can achieve in a safely way.
I'm Italian and in Italy deals between privates are always tricky that's why most of the people choose dealers.
Thanks for your advice and sorry for the off topic.
GLTA
Without too much research, you have trade type options with Motorway, We Buy Any Car and Arthur Clark all of which will give you a price based on a few photos. I'm sure there are others too.

As to what you might ask/get on 'deals between privates', I'd have a look here at what other folks/dealers are asking for similar cars.

Without too much research, you have trade type options with Motorway, We Buy Any Car and Arthur Clark all of which will give you a price based on a few photos. I'm sure there are others too.

As to what you might ask/get on 'deals between privates', I'd have a look here at what other folks/dealers are asking for similar cars.
You can also get a free valuation on the RAC website; they will estimate the value of you car for both dealer and private sell based on model, year and mileage.

I used wbac once but the price they give me is the list price and dealers are selling for £ 65k.
Now that deliveries are November / January 23 prices went up.

@HenryT Whenever I see that photo of your car, my occasional doubts regarding my choice of the Red, evaporate:).

All soon to be revealed☺️
Do not doubt my friend, I saw this yesterday in Covent Garden, it looked phenomenal! (If this was anyones car on here, sorry for hanging around it longer than I should’ve 😅)

7FF64630-E702-4998-9CAA-B82AEDD82816.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Wattsisname
Do not doubt my friend, I saw this yesterday in Covent Garden, it looked phenomenal! (If this was anyones car on here, sorry for hanging around it longer than I should’ve 😅)

View attachment 815740
Oh YES! Thank you for that QTim. The only red Y I have seen in the flesh was at Tesla Guildford, a left hooker in the showroom. I got in the wrong (well the right/correct) side and wondered momentarily where the wheel was.....

...and then......SWMBO, holding the steering wheel suggested that she could "....get used to this" After that, plain sailing and order placed by me. She thinks it's great value for £28K:cool:

P.S. The black wheels are starting to puncture my contra opinion of them:eek:

• Love
Reactions: QuanTim