Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered Blue/black/20" in October 2021.
Changed in April 22 to MSM/black/19''.
EDD August 9th - September 24th confirmed today.

Does that mean that you joined the back of the queue in April? I'm not sure how changing specs affects place

No it doesn't appear to. I have the exact same combo on order since early March and my EDD is 28th August to 12th September so despite making the change in April he is still ahead of me in EDD.

That is a real kick in the balls. I ordered the same spec in early march and still do not have an EDD. Not your fault obviously but shows the tesla algo is a bit off!
This goes back to @Drew57. I notice that he has a Model3. So, an existing customer. Also, maybe a Trade-in M3 for their hungry Used Inventory .....just sayin'.

The Al Gore Rhythm probably gets tuned on a regular basis depending upon the changing exigencies of the business.

Now then...... SWMBO, rather unflatteringly, suggests that we may be getting our 2 March order through for the 29th because someone kindly told the AGR to prioritise old gits!

Reactions: Markee68
This goes back to @Drew57. I notice that he has a Model3. So, an existing customer. Also, maybe a Trade-in M3 for their hungry Used Inventory .....just sayin'.

The Al Gore Rhythm probably gets tuned on a regular basis depending upon the changing exigencies of the business.

Now then...... SWMBO, rather unflatteringly, suggests that we may be getting our 2 March order through for the 29th because someone kindly told the AGR to prioritise old gits!
How old do you need to be to qualify as an old git. Asking for a friend

• Funny
Reactions: Jimmyc22
So my Model 3 is up for sale via Motorway today, their valuation is almost £2k more than the Tesla trade in offer, so I’m going with it, have sold a couple of cars via Motorway before with good results.

I’d previously accepted the Tesla trade in offer so am assuming that if it sells via Motorway I can just contact Tesla and remove the trade in. Hoping to be able to do that before they create my final invoice. Pick up 29th June so I imagine I won’t get that for another week or two anyway.
My pickup is also on 29th June and I received my final invoice on 1 June. Curious.

How old do you need to be to qualify as an old git. Asking for a friend
For the world outside ourselves, it's a number. For ourselves, it's a state of mind; I have encountered old gits of 45 but in fairness, they might have been casualties of life.

Now then... SEWMBO says she feels uncomfortable when I wax philosophical and suggests that I stick to my lame attempts at humour 🥲.

My pickup is also on 29th June and I received my final invoice on 1 June. Curious.
Very curious; I have yet to receive my final invoice. Also, the Tesla Finance bank details disappeared from my account.:oops:Oh goody; something else to fret about.

The only certainty in life is that we will be beset with uncertainty..

Now then... SWMBO has just raised her voice and with a plaintiff note says " Oh For crying out loud! Enough with the philosophy already "
Right; I'd better keep it light.

Reactions: LampyDave
Very curious; I have yet to receive my final invoice. Also, the Tesla Finance bank details disappeared from my account.:oops:Oh goody; something else to fret about.
Same, no final invoice yet, but received the text with vin and reg on June 1st (along with a text a few minutes before asking me to pay...)

Purchased via a Tesla Loan and I still need to send over the downpayment which I plan to do at the end of the week. Dunno if that makes a difference if it will generate only after I send them payment first?

Also, the bank details also changed on my account. For the past week it now shows me a payment box that I have to review before being able to see their details. I just assumed it was a visual update.

The only certainty in life is that we will be beset with uncertainty..

Now then... SWMBO has just raised her voice and with a plaintiff note says " Oh For crying out loud! Enough with the philosophy already "
Right; I'd better keep it light.
Andy haven't received my final invoice yet either. Pick up 29th in Bristol. I did ring tesla yesterday, the guy said enthusiastically that I will be getting it Wednesday this week. He said if I didn't get it by Thursday, to ring them and they will give me the reg etc

Attachments

• Tesla Convo.png
    Tesla Convo.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: MrMoonUK
Contacted Tesla live chat to get an EDD and was advised they don't communicate directly and to go through Octopus:
View attachment 816392
Which agent was that? There's one on today that did the same to me...

I have a feeling that they are changing policy at the moment - giving the Lease Co the ability to change allocations (just a theory - but I think this would be a bad thing - I preferred being as close to the "true" Tesla process as possible).

I've found now my EDD has "disappeared" according to live chat - which I'm reading as a good thing as they tend to disappear completely when they're pending an update. Could be due to the other car they tried to offer me, not sure!

I have a trade in did not seem to help me . If anything I think that may hurt. they would rather cash buyers probably they seem to have quite a bit of used inventory.

Which agent was that? There's one on today that did the same to me...

I have a feeling that they are changing policy at the moment - giving the Lease Co the ability to change allocations (just a theory - but I think this would be a bad thing - I preferred being as close to the "true" Tesla process as possible).

I've found now my EDD has "disappeared" according to live chat - which I'm reading as a good thing as they tend to disappear completely when they're pending an update. Could be due to the other car they tried to offer me, not sure!
It was Bart.

Funnily enough, I've just received a text from Tesla asking for payment. I still haven't had my final invoice or reg.
Has anyone else payed before receiving their reg?
Je suis dans le meme bateau! (time to start practising for the road trip- only it will be le train sous la mer - J'espere! My MY has spent enough time on boats. Sorry about the accents or lack of)

Anyway....
........I received an SMS this morning requesting that I go to my account to see my invoice and payment details. No mention of Reg.
So, I swung past my account to find, or rather not find, this information. Maybe they send the SMS out before they broadcast the data.