Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check the source code

I had that date range when I had a VIN assigned. Good luck!

//Edit
Or login to your account and visit this link

That link will output a load of variables. It is usually easier to view it by looking at the page source code. Roughly, View > Page Source In your browser.

Or search for "LRW
Thanks , I appear to oddly have a VIN.

I've gone Sep, June 23-30, Sep, NOv-Dec, Sep4th - oct 20th, it's great news or will be once the 18k arrives back in my account as I need this to make the payment.

That's the only reason I requested the payment back as they were showing October

April 14th order

Reactions: bp1000
Could someone who has received SMSs with the final payment due message, confirm that they have a final invoice and account details please?
PS The account details ( I have a PhD on Stating the Bloody Obvious) will be on that invoice.
Yes I have a final invoice. Bank payment details are on there. Payment reference must be your exact RN number.

Reactions: Wattsisname
confirm that they have a final invoice and account details please?

This is the salient part from my February invoice - assuming it hasn't changed. Either way yours will probably look quite like this, but don't assume Bank details haven't changed from this :)

TeslaInvoice.gif

now the
payment circus.

... and this the hassle of getting someone competent to create a correct Final Invoice (Car, Deposit, Trade In ... they did most of the possible combination until the right one ...)

TeslaTransactions.gif

Last edited:
Arrrrghhhh Tesla are playing with me.

My EDD which had been firmly sat at Sep4th - Oct20 has suddenly shifted from June 22-30th.

Probably nothing as usual but they are in the process of returning the final payment they asked for too early.

They appear to have lost my 18k, they've updated the system to show I owe them final payment.

However I have yet to see the money in my bank, they claim they sent it on the 9th June. Spoke to my bank and they say there are no pending transactions.

If they now offer me a car for June with the money missing I'm going to be annoyed .

Most important part is locating the 18k at this stage, getting the car is secondary. What an experience, in contact with Tesla who tell me it's being sorted etc .

The app is now requesting final payment again, no chance until I have a VIN and a txt, this is how I got into this hassle
Sounds like a nightmare.
When you say 'early payment', how early?

Arrrrghhhh Tesla are playing with me.

My EDD which had been firmly sat at Sep4th - Oct20 has suddenly shifted from June 22-30th.

Probably nothing as usual but they are in the process of returning the final payment they asked for too early.

They appear to have lost my 18k, they've updated the system to show I owe them final payment.

However I have yet to see the money in my bank, they claim they sent it on the 9th June. Spoke to my bank and they say there are no pending transactions.

If they now offer me a car for June with the money missing I'm going to be annoyed .

Most important part is locating the 18k at this stage, getting the car is secondary. What an experience, in contact with Tesla who tell me it's being sorted etc .

The app is now requesting final payment again, no chance until I have a VIN and a txt, this is how I got into this hassle
Sounds like a nightmare.
When you say 'early payment', how early?
I just received another text stating it DOES have to be be paid within 7 days. Yet when I phoned earlier I was told 48 hours was fine which is what it states when you click Wire Transfer on the website.
When I phoned earlier, she told me 7 days before

Yes - just spoke on the phone and they told me whoever told me 48 hours was ok shouldn’t have said that and they’ll update the website to remove this reference as soon as they can. Unfortunately Tesla’s version of ‘as soon as they can’ is probably different to everyone else’s version.

Ordered 24/04/22 Model Y LR Red/Black/20s, for collection in Southampton.
Estimated delivery June - July > August - September > September 19 - November 3 > September 12 - October 27 > June 22 - June 30.

VIN in source code. (LRWYHCEK6NC347***)

No text and or email as of yet.
wow this must be one of the latest matched orders.

Seems almost random how they are matching them!!

they told me whoever told me 48 hours was ok shouldn’t have said that and they’ll update the website to remove this reference as soon as they can

I've paid at 15:00 the day before collection at 09:00 - so that's rubbish. But the invoice says "7 days before collection" so is pretty clear on that point

IMHO late payment is a hassle worth avoiding (and your bank may have a limit on daily transfer which could mean that payment for a large sum, close to collection date, might not be doable ...) - in my case that was the first point at which they had actually got the details on the Final Invoice correct.

If paying late, and IF your Order Status has not updated to PAID (they told me that provided my payment had the RN number on it [which it did] then payment would clear within an hour - a day or two later and it still hadn't cleared - albeit that I had the car by then ...), then sending proof-of-payment to DevlieryGB (UNTIL they say they are happy with it) will mean that as far as the handover people are concerned your car is marked as "OK for collection".

Best to take proof of payment with you ... I think it extremely unlikely you will need it if the above has been done beforehand ...

I've had the Full payment must be cleared at least seven days prior to your collection SMS, which is fine, but I don't have a final invoice yet, does that matter?

Also for info, I tried to click the continue button on the payments section of my order in Safari and it brought up a blank screen, rather concerning if I'm honest. I then tried in Chrome and worked fine, all paid, screenshot sent to the email address in the popup with the account details [email protected], which is different than the one in the SMS I got sent [email protected]. I think the whole process could do with some consistency in communication with the email addresses, also do you have to pay 48 hours or 7 days before collection?

This is the salient part from my February invoice - assuming it hasn't changed. Either way yours will probably look quite like this, but don't assume Bank details haven't changed from this :)

View attachment 816941

... and this the hassle of getting someone competent to create a correct Final Invoice (Car, Deposit, Trade In ... they did most of the possible combination until the right one ...)

View attachment 816942
So good good to have a "Tesla Hand" standing by to give us the benefit of his experience.
The Glove Box!?! I assume that appears with the invoice?

Reactions: WannabeOwner