Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI. There are definitely two ships. My collection (edit: Southampton) was at 1pm on 30 June and Tesla called me today to “apologise” (the chap was really apologetic; un-Tesla like) and told me that it has to be moved to 2pm because “the ship is only arriving in the morning of the 30th. Of course we are estimating Morning Peace for the 29th. I think this is prove of this second ship. Will also post this on the shipping forum.

FYI. There are definitely two ships. My collection (edit: Southampton) was at 1pm on 30 June and Tesla called me today to “apologise” (the chap was really apologetic; un-Tesla like) and told me that it has to be moved to 2pm because “the ship is only arriving in the morning of the 30th. Of course we are estimating Morning Peace for the 29th. I think this is prove of this second ship. Will also post this on the shipping forum.
Out of interest, what is the first 3 digits of the last 6 digits of your VIN? Interested to see the spread of VIN’s.

I have a feeling it will be chaotic on the 30th at Southampton. So many people I've seen of Facebook and this forum appear to have collections around 2 - 3pm and we must only be a small proportion of the overall orders!

I have a feeling it will be chaotic on the 30th at Southampton. So many people I've seen of Facebook and this forum appear to have collections around 2 - 3pm and we must only be a small proportion of the overall orders!
Brings back memories of queuing up for vaccinations…. Or even further back: queuing up to get into a Supermarket!!!… how time flies huh??….

Reactions: s88ats
Just spoke to Tesla agent online and they apparently don’t have an EDD for my order?! Mine is a company car, so have no visibility in the app.

Pretty annoying tbh, one of the reasons I chose my spec was due to the reduced delivery times (May), now I’m told it’ll probably be August/September.
Exact same spec as you and my order went through 4 days later. I did the same and chose white with the 20s because it was estimating a May delivery. I thought even if there's a delay of a month that'll be fine, August / September isn't great though, especially when people that have ordered weeks later are collecting in a weeks or two. I've also got no car currently so I'm spending hundreds per month putting fuel in a VW Transporter!

A load of MY ex demo cars just dropped (I watched them appear) on the telegram group but they all seem to be sold already. 🤔
I’ve noticed that before too, either people are buying fast or Tesla are fleetingly listing them for some reason. You have to be there within a few minutes to grab one and I’m not sure I could type my credit card number in that fast!

Reactions: Wattsisname