Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha we all know there is no shipments into the country in October like any start of a Q. Unless it’s including their delivery time.
Anyone else seen changes to EDD? Mine has gone from Nov-Dec to the last week of september
My EDD moved again yesterday (about the fourth one) to Sept 5th to 30th. Previously May, June, then July and Oct. Order is for MSM/ White/ Gemini. It will arrive when it arrives (now our 3rd Tesla so somewhat used to EDDs moving around) but this is more date hopping than previously.

Orginal March order was for Blue on White but as my M3P is blue ( thumbs up #teamblue) it’s time for something different so changed the order several times (including wheel spec) until settling on this. If it gets silly I’ll cancel and wait for the Lexus NX Phev that’s also on order (eta Feb 23) or go for the new plug in RX once prices are known. Recognising different proposition to the MY of course.

Hope everyone with long standing orders gets a Q3 allocation.

Last edited:
My EDD moved again yesterday (about the fourth one) to Sept 5th to 30th. Previously May, June, then July and Oct. Order is for MSM/ White/ Gemini. It will arrive when it arrives (now our 3rd Tesla so somewhat used to EDDs moving around) but this is more date hopping than previously.

Orginal March order was for Blue on White but as my M3P is blue ( thumbs up #teamblue) it’s time for something different so changed the order several times (including wheel spec) until settling on this. If it gets silly I’ll cancel and wait for the Lexus NX Phev that’s also on order (eta Feb 23) or go for the new plug in RX once prices are known. Recognising different proposition to the MY of course.

Hope everyone with long standing orders gets a Q3 allocation.
Crazy thing is even with the EDD hopping it seems the fastest source of an EV at the moment is still waiting for the Tesla..

Reactions: MattM76
When you say "in the source" do you mean you can only found it there but can't see it on tesla's website?

Yes, in the webpage source code. When you are matched with a car and prior to the official VIN assignment in the app/site, the hidden VIN can be found a week or two ahead of times Great info here TeslaUpdate | Linktree thanks to others like @Frizzy

Maaan, it's funny how the human psyche works. For the last month and a half, I barely checked the Tesla app (now account since the EDD not showing on the app anymore...) and only every now and then came on here to see what the goings on were.

Now that there's been VIN assigning activity going on, I'm back to checking every hour of the day AND feeling super anxious that I'll miss out on delivery this quarter because I still haven't got a VIN yet.

Is anyone else in the same proverbial boat as me? And anyone with a post 1 May order date that's been assigned a VIN?

Maaan, it's funny how the human psyche works. For the last month and a half, I barely checked the Tesla app (now account since the EDD not showing on the app anymore...) and only every now and then came on here to see what the goings on were.

Now that there's been VIN assigning activity going on, I'm back to checking every hour of the day AND feeling super anxious that I'll miss out on delivery this quarter because I still haven't got a VIN yet.

Is anyone else in the same proverbial boat as me? And anyone with a post 1 May order date that's been assigned a VIN?
I ordered in March and still have not received the VIN number

Hi all,

Just joined the forum. I ordered my MYP White/White in January and showing TBD. (Delivery timing will be available soon) I'll be surprised to see it 2022. Called Tesla a couple of times and they have no clue either.
I'm in the same boat too - frustrating or what!
Not sure if you've seen this thread, maybe helpful

👍

I'm in the same boat too - frustrating or what!
Not sure if you've seen this thread, maybe helpful

👍
Yes so frustrating but like many have said will be well worth the wait. I'm already buying bits to mod it 😀 Thanks will have a read of that thread.

Stumbled across this forum by accident and have just about got up to date with the discussion on here. Some really useful information and advice; thank you for the stuff I've picked up reading it.

I ordered a MYLR (white/black/20's) in late March via LoveElectric salary sacrifice (via Lex). Had a text with an order number on 1st April and an email asking me to download app. I cannot see the order on the app as its a lease? I have had a wall connector installed and added it to the app successfully.

Although I'm getting a but frustrated by the wait as I was initially told May, I'm enjoying watching the value of my current car increasing each month. I intend to blow the equity in my current car on a holiday once the car arrives; however, I want to take the holiday in October and am now beginning to wonder if it'll be here by then!

Hope all your cars come soon and you enjoy them once they are here!

Jamie