Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got an email from my leasing company today to say Tesla have notified them that they have matched me to a car...🥳 however, the leasing company haven't said what the VIN is and the Tesla chat isn't loading on the website to ask them 😢

MYLR - Midnight Blue, 19", Black interior
Update….. spoke to Tesla agent who advised that until the lease company complete lease authorisation etc they won’t be able to advise me of the VIN number.

However some good news at last and hopefully my wait isn’t too much longer!

MYLR- Midnight Blue, 19”, Black interior
OD - 14th April
EDD - September

Hi all. This thread is not good for my mental wellbeing yet I can't stay away. I am a long time reader now and with each new stream of VIN allocations it takes more effort to keep myself calm as mine isn't coming yet. So much for whining and an actual question here: is there anybody here to have ordered a MY through Lex, in April and has received a VIN or a proposed delivery date yet? I've got my RN on 21-Apr and I've seen here orders from after mine getting VINs. Tesla advisor told me today nothing is allocated to my order yet. I was wondering if it is my luck or perhaps Lex's. Tia.
I ordered 27th via Lex and got my match yesterday when I called Tesla - nothing from Lex and no text formally yet from Tesla. Not sure that helps or not!?

My EDD was standing firm at 9th-25th September and has just been pushed back to Q4 (Nov 3rd - Dec 28th). The optimist in me wants to believe this is another case of it bouncing around before more VINs are released…

(Still can’t set a signature! order date: 31st May - MYLR Blue / Black / 19, pickup Bluewater)

Reactions: Toblerone
The moved to Go Faster tariff is done active ready for the car to be delivered on the 13th Sep. Ahead of Fridays price cap announcement.

View attachment 844477
View attachment 844478
I've been trying for a few days to get through to Octopus to switch but I never seem to get anyone.

40p is eye watering though but I guess it's only going to get worse. I am getting solar + battery in a few months. I do wonder what'll happen if the government do eventually step in and help the cap prices. If the limit is lower than current fixes, I wonder if we'd get it dropped to match. Of course, the chance of this happening is slim to none.

My EDD was standing firm at 9th-25th September and has just been pushed back to Q4 (Nov 3rd - Dec 28th). The optimist in me wants to believe this is another case of it bouncing around before more VINs are released…

(Still can’t set a signature! order date: 31st May - MYLR Blue / Black / 19, pickup Bluewater)
I hope that’s the case. If not it sort of suggests there can’t be many more MY coming, as I think the latest OD with a VIN was mid May.

Same here
Tesla Action Required - Your Model Y is ready to be scheduled for collection. Select your preferred date and time here: <Tesla link> Not ready for your Model Y or need help? Reply here.

22, 23, 24 Sep offered. Bluewater

Damn this was Quick.. Hidden Vin yesterday.. Delivery text today!

Reactions: MattYLR