Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The "No logo" image seems to show clockwise and anti-clockwise versions
743AEE68-E16A-4DD8-B903-8A90FA425E32.jpeg

Asked customer agent about this 👆🏻

Attachments

• 85B932E8-3BD7-4FD3-A0CF-2FC31F93343E.jpeg
    85B932E8-3BD7-4FD3-A0CF-2FC31F93343E.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 58
  • Informative
Reactions: Jason71
Hi,
Trying to make a test payment this morning.
Using the Santander app, it’s saying it’s not recognised the details. It looks like I can proceed anyway, but just wanted to check if this was common? I copied/pasted the details in, so am sure there aren’t any mistakes.
I guess I should proceed with £1 or similar regardless. Thanks!

Attachments

• 80FF8379-1EE8-46EB-865D-41D076C3406F.png
    80FF8379-1EE8-46EB-865D-41D076C3406F.png
    194.8 KB · Views: 38
Hi,
Using the Santander app, it’s saying it’s not recognised the details. It looks like I can proceed anyway, but just wanted to check if this was common? I copied/pasted the details in, so am sure there aren’t any mistakes.
Yes I had the same with Nationwide but the payment went through ok

Reactions: _Dave_
Congrats! Seems like red is a lucky colour!

447 VINs are thought to be on Glovis Sunrise, currently in the Indian Ocean enroute to Suez.
It doesn’t get into SOU until around the 16-Sep, but I suspect your collection date will sometime between 23-30 Sep.

I’m VIN 447xxx collecting from MAN on 24-Sep.

For others who are hoping - if there are any cancellations they will be over the next week or two, as people have to get insurance and actually pay for the car, etc.
You can just keep refreshing the VIN checker, but to be honest its likely only a slim chance.
Amazing! You are a real star. Thanks for all the super helpful info. Test payment done, success. Final payment done, awaiting receipt. Your move now Tesla. "Show me the ..." information necessary for next steps. :)

Reactions: Toblerone
Hi,
Yep had the same with HSBC, on a positve note, the payment showed up within an hour, will be interesting to see how long it takes on a weekend though?

The payment details are not recognised as the Tesla account is with Citi who are not a regulated UK retail bank.

The UK banking regulator compelled UK retail banks to implement Confirmation of Payee systems. COP is there to prevent us accidentally sending to the wrong person/business.

We will always see these warnings with certain banks and the test payment is a good protection measure.

View attachment 848486

Asked customer agent about this 👆🏻
I stand corrected. The pic of 4 in a row is always 4 the same but the picture in a square is left and right hand.
To start a new debate in the image you provided of the blue car i agree they are left and right but arent they on the wrong sides. I would have fitted the other way around?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220903-094947_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220903-094947_Chrome.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20220903-094855_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220903-094855_Chrome.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: Rowsdower