Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Similar to a few others my 20th September collection from Blue Water has been delayed. Only day available was 29th. Im abroad that week for work and cannot do anything about it. They suggested I can arrange for someone else to collect but practically that's not an option either. Trying to find a solution but never got my third call back this afternoon that they promised me. They said about 120 people impacted by this. Sounds like a driver was due to deliver them Monday from the docks to bluewater and that is delayed by the bank holiday.
I am in a similar situation, if you got any update or alternative solution from Tesla, please post it here!

Similar to a few others my 20th September collection from Blue Water has been delayed. Only day available was 29th. Im abroad that week for work and cannot do anything about it. They suggested I can arrange for someone else to collect but practically that's not an option either. Trying to find a solution but never got my third call back this afternoon that they promised me. They said about 120 people impacted by this. Sounds like a driver was due to deliver them Monday from the docks to bluewater and that is delayed by the bank holiday.
Fellow Canary here… I am due to collect on the 22nd from Bluewater. I wonder if the 120 number you’ve mentioned is people ordering through Norwich who have been affected, or just collecting at Bluewater. Or across all collections nationwide. Either way no text yet but fearing the worst.

Picked up from Belfast yesterday. Absolutely surreal experience! Walked in, chatted to TA, signed an iPad, handed two key cards, then walked out to check the car.

The car is pretty faultless so far. There's a slight mark on one of the rear lights but tbh I'm not too bothered about it since it's very hard to see. Paintwork is really good along with the interior.

The Belfast lot was packed with cars and there was a constant flow of low loaders picking up cars. Ours only arrived the night before. They had hoped to give us a full charge but there were so many charging that it tripped the fuse! We ended up with 51%, which is still nearly double the range of a full charge on our i3 😂

They also have a dedicated delivery/handover guy who was great to work with and talk to.

Terry (spelled with a Y obviously) is home!

Attachments

• IMG20220914135815.jpg
    IMG20220914135815.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG-20220914-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20220914-WA0007.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 53
Picked up from Belfast yesterday. Absolutely surreal experience! Walked in, chatted to TA, signed an iPad, handed two key cards, then walked out to check the car.

The car is pretty faultless so far. There's a slight mark on one of the rear lights but tbh I'm not too bothered about it since it's very hard to see. Paintwork is really good along with the interior.

The Belfast lot was packed with cars and there was a constant flow of low loaders picking up cars. Ours only arrived the night before. They had hoped to give us a full charge but there were so many charging that it tripped the fuse! We ended up with 51%, which is still nearly double the range of a full charge on our i3 😂

They also have a dedicated delivery/handover guy who was great to work with and talk to.

Terry (spelled with a Y obviously) is home!
Congratulations! Hope Terry is settling in nicely. I have exact same spec and cannot wait. Obviously a completely biased view, but isn't it nice how the gemini's work so nicely against the blue 😁

Reactions: Sparkie1968
So my delivery is still booked for 21st, but have read so many other's who's collections or deliveries on that or near date have been moved. Fearing the worst, but I guess not all slots on that date are impacted (too optimistic?) I will update the group later if I do hear, as certainly useful to understand other people's situations. Part of me thinks I will get moved, but by the time I found out, the next available slot will be weeks out :eek:😂 I

Reactions: SparksTheory
So my delivery is still booked for 21st, but have read so many other's who's collections or deliveries on that or near date have been moved. Fearing the worst, but I guess not all slots on that date are impacted (too optimistic?) I will update the group later if I do hear, as certainly useful to understand other people's situations. Part of me thinks I will get moved, but by the time I found out, the next available slot will be weeks out :eek:😂 I
Tesla throwing in one last phycological curve ball in this whole ordering experience.

I'm the same. Hoping and praying that I don't get a text from Tesla (first time for everything!)

Reactions: HertsChapY
Months and months of 'i would love a text from Tesla', where is my Tesla text?!' 'shouldn't I have a text by now?' - to -. don't you dare text me Tesla!'. *puts phone into airplane mode*
I know! I was literally saying that to the wife and got a 'make your f'ing mind up' type response 🤣 This rollercoaster is insane! Still won't believe any of it until it's on my drive mind... hoping it doesn't fall off the ship during unloading, haha!

Congratulations! Hope Terry is settling in nicely. I have exact same spec and cannot wait. Obviously a completely biased view, but isn't it nice how the gemini's work so nicely against the blue 😁
Thanks! I was thinking I might regret the colour, but I definitely don't! It's such a rich colour and just shines when the sun hits it!

The wheels also seem bigger than I remember 😂

You'll love it!

Mine is still showing as 20th collection at Bluewater, although the date has completely disappeared from the app, it only shows in my Tesla account. Will lock my phone in a drawer - don’t want to see any texts from Tesla today!
Just to manage your expectation, I am among one of those got delayed.
The date in my app also disappeared, and the date on the website remains as 21 September as I have not yet picked a new time.

I ordered and installed a USB controller module which enables the data capability of the centre console USB C ports:

AliExpress Link

With data now enabled, the JOWUA mini bar thing provides both power and data (as would other similar extender bars I believe). I chose the JOWUA since it leaves one port free inside the console. Others I looked at plugged into both ports, but may provide a higher charge rate.

I am at the big cash transfer stage now (1st drop sent and waiting for my account to update). Is it normal to feel a bit queasy at this time? 2nd drop tomorrow and then I will contact Tesla to chase the signature stuff. I love seeing all the photos in all the colours and hope to post mine in just under 2 weeks!

Reactions: Toblerone
I ordered through Tesla with ALD and I had pickup at Bluewater on 28th Sept - seeing all the news of delays I am slightly concerned, but as I no longer have access to the Tesla through the account I am worried it will be a wasted trip! Anyone else with a 28/09 delivery had a delay?