Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seeing the blue makes me so excited for two weeks today!! I’d love to see more pictures 📷
2022-09-10 16.17.37 noreg.jpg

Sure enough mine has been delayed after checking with Tesla. Earliest I could pick was 29th at Bluewater for pickup, apparently the vehicle doesn’t arrive onsite until the 28th!!
Sorry to hear that, I was told the same about the on-site timing. Tried to press for alternative solution (including going to other delivery hub myself) to collect the car earlier and they are just not helpful at all.

I love driving Tesla (had a Model 3 before in another country) but their customer service is truly awful for such a luxury item.

Ok so one week to go, I love seeing everyone's pictures of their cars, it just adds to the excitement and makes everything start to feel so real and tangiable.

I need to start a shoping list, do I need a bigger drive for the sentry, a boot liner a must with the dog, British Gas/UK power network and Installer all in the Loop to install a new 100 amp meter, fuse and 25mm tails. For my birthday 6 months ago i got a pair of key card holders. Oh I need a new phone as the kids hand me down is just not upto the job.

After getting over the Refresh button fever, i could then relax and view this thread less than multiple times a day.
What happens now when the car arrives? Do we all graduate from this thread to New-Model-Y-UK-owners thread ?

Ok so one week to go, I love seeing everyone's pictures of their cars, it just adds to the excitement and makes everything start to feel so real and tangiable.

I need to start a shoping list, do I need a bigger drive for the sentry, a boot liner a must with the dog, British Gas/UK power network and Installer all in the Loop to install a new 100 amp meter, fuse and 25mm tails. For my birthday 6 months ago i got a pair of key card holders. Oh I need a new phone as the kids hand me down is just not upto the job.

After getting over the Refresh button fever, i could then relax and view this thread less than multiple times a day.
What happens now when the car arrives? Do we all graduate from this thread to New-Model-Y-UK-owners thread ?

Whoohooooo!

1663279179393.png

Mine did turn up today thank god, it was just outside the alloted time but only by about 10 minutes. Unfortunately I had to jump in the car and get straight to work so had no time to give it a really good check check, I'll have to do that in the morning. I have put 200 miles on it already though so I'm hoping there's no issues, what a great 200 miles it was though 😁

Picked up from Belfast yesterday. Absolutely surreal experience! Walked in, chatted to TA, signed an iPad, handed two key cards, then walked out to check the car.

The car is pretty faultless so far. There's a slight mark on one of the rear lights but tbh I'm not too bothered about it since it's very hard to see. Paintwork is really good along with the interior.

The Belfast lot was packed with cars and there was a constant flow of low loaders picking up cars. Ours only arrived the night before. They had hoped to give us a full charge but there were so many charging that it tripped the fuse! We ended up with 51%, which is still nearly double the range of a full charge on our i3 😂

They also have a dedicated delivery/handover guy who was great to work with and talk to.

Terry (spelled with a Y obviously) is home!
Be there on Thu. See you around!

• Love
Reactions: PhDSurvivor
Well folk, always the case leading up to a two week holiday, it's been a craaaazy week at work. Basically been head down, arse up for the past few weeks and I'm looking forward to what should be a great break!

I've only been visiting here infrequently because of that, but am keeping up with reading the experiences and looking at all the pretty pictures of new shiny Tesla's 😍 - they're a good way to unwind.

I was logged in by 6am this morning and saw the sun rise as I was responding to my 10th email... the way it rose was reminiscent of how our favourite Glovis (not biased of course... not at all...) rose above the horizon out in the waters of the English Channel to reveal her beautiful insignia: SUNRISE. What a way to end this week...

Tomorrow when I'm flying over the South East along the way to Greece knowing that somewhere below me, Neptune is on British soil and will be waiting for me when I return fills my heart with joy!

As an aside, I couldn't help but feel the pain of many of you who have had your dates moved because of the bank holiday weekend. The wait for these things is so long that we end up making significant plans around the when the delivery date is finally confirmed, and to have it moved is a real kick. Of course, sometimes that's just the way the universe operates but if that happened to me, I would certainly be asking it the unanswerable question "why me!?".

Enjoy your cars those that are picking up over the weekend, look forward to reading your experiences soon!

Still no eSign from Tesla. They said 'Wednesday or Thursday' so of course here we are on Friday without it. Really don't have time to call them again - if I haven't signed by collection on Thursday do you think they will be able to organise signature on the spot at the delivery hub?

Has anyone managed to pick up their car (Tesla Loan) without having an eSign in advance of collection day?