Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was a very enjoyable day and the car is great. I am very happy that I chose the red with white interior because I think it looks brilliant and the car seems to be perfect with no issues at all.😊
I know Tesla get a bad rap generally and often historically deservedly but I see many more of these “it’s perfect” posts these days than “Tesla swirled my paintwork”. Granted Giga Shanghai builds Tesla’s objectively better than Fremont ever did, but even so.

Barry the Q2 Model Y continues to impress and remains super.

Tesla is starting to dangle a carrot again. My previous delivery windows have looked like this (ordered first week in May):

Sept - Dec
Sept - Oct
20 - 25 Sept
1 Nov - 29 Dec (Guess i got bumped, sad face)
1 Nov - 10 Dec

Then today it changed to 7 Nov - 23 Nov. Dare I let the hopium in... No hidden VIN yet though, so i guess my Blue LR might be on the next boat.

Delighted to see all the deliveries this week, might just let a bit of excitement set in!

Tesla is starting to dangle a carrot again. My previous delivery windows have looked like this (ordered first week in May):

Sept - Dec
Sept - Oct
20 - 25 Sept
1 Nov - 10 Dec

Then today it changed to 7 Nov - 23 Nov. Dare I let the hopium in... No hidden VIN yet though, so i guess my Blue LR might be on the next boat.

Delighted to see all the deliveries this week, might just let a bit of excitement set in!
EF4AE7B1-5E21-439B-A5C5-DDCEAFD146AC.jpeg

Sept - Dec
Sept - Oct
20 - 25 Sept
1 Nov - 10 Dec

Yeah, I am similar as well. Delivery now 8th to 24th November. Also Blue LR. 👍

Reactions: smythst
After a long wait and unexpected trip to Germany this week, I’m now on a train on the way to Bluewater for a midday collection, armed with some accessories and a Tesla checklist. It feels like I’ve been waiting an age, but also it feels like it’s come round really quick. Thanks for the moral support #TeamBlue20 @Toblerone @QuanTim etc. Will post some photos later!

Update! My lovely Y finally arrived yesterday at 8.30pm. Duncan from WDC was really brilliant. Apparently the car was picked up from Bluewater and was his 5th of the day. Arrived with 50% charge and no obvious issues. Took it for a late night spin (no-one tells you it comes with the interior and dome lights set to off!) but aside from not seeing what I was doing I couldn't be happier. Sensors/cameras (?) did not finish calibrating, but I am sure that will happen today. Also, I am pleased that Premium Connectivity trial only started today and not delivery date, as I would have been mildly annoyed to have missed out on a day. Currently charging up next to an ICE that suddenly seems so antiquated.

Absolutely 100% biased, but the blue looks so ridiculously nice close up. I never actually got to see one at the showroom or even in a car park, just out on the roads and on the internet. But claiming I am very pleased with colour would be a huge understatement. :D

Good luck to all those collecting today. See you on the other side!

IMG-0996.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-0998.jpg
    IMG-0998.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 50
Update! My lovely Y finally arrived yesterday at 8.30pm. Duncan from WDC was really brilliant. Apparently the car was picked up from Bluewater and was his 5th of the day. Arrived with 50% charge and no obvious issues. Took it for a late night spin (no-one tells you it comes with the interior and dome lights set to off!) but aside from not seeing what I was doing I couldn't be happier. Sensors/cameras (?) did not finish calibrating, but I am sure that will happen today. Also, I am pleased that Premium Connectivity trial only started today and not delivery date, as I would have been mildly annoyed to have missed out on a day. Currently charging up next to an ICE that suddenly seems so antiquated.

Absolutely 100% biased, but the blue looks so ridiculously nice close up. I never actually got to see one at the showroom or even in a car park, just out on the roads and on the internet. But claiming I am very pleased with colour would be a huge understatement. :D

Good luck to all those collecting today. See you on the other side!

View attachment 855535
Looks fantastic! Can’t wait to get mine!

Finally collected
7623829C-5194-4D7F-97E9-90C52EF777D7.jpeg
my 2022 MYLR 20” induction 😊
Quick & simple collection Manchester Trafford Centre 👍🏼
Very happy with build quality & experience…
Inductions alloys nice but scratched already 🤕 Rim protectors a must…
Things to note…
No data on centre console usbc (A easy fit module can be purchase to allow data)
Parcel shelf
Uk 3 pin charging kit + longer black type 2 charge cable
Matrix headlights which can project tesla on light show…

CCS type 2 charging port (previous just type 2) so can possibly do DC fast charging as well as AC type 2🤔
The emergency door release is integrated into (inside) door handle as previously in a small hatch bottom of door storage 👍🏼

Other EV makers are way behind on innovation 😜😜😜

Attachments

• 9F4C0E3A-2406-4E44-BA6B-DED97F0F5F0F.jpeg
    9F4C0E3A-2406-4E44-BA6B-DED97F0F5F0F.jpeg
    275.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 91CA07DB-FDC9-4A0D-9630-8EDD48F68CE5.jpeg
    91CA07DB-FDC9-4A0D-9630-8EDD48F68CE5.jpeg
    499.7 KB · Views: 61
Quick question for anyone who's car is on lease and has been delivered - how long did it take before the car appeared in your app? Was it straight after you e-signed for delivery on the email Tesla sent, or was there a delay?
Mine is company car via Zenith and it was showing up in the app within minutes of completing the delivery receipt eSign.

That looks amazing. #TeamBlue for the win.

For camera calibration try some dual carriageway. I’ve read this helps.

Saturday is the other side day for me!