Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes as long as there hasn’t been a price increase since the first order otherwise you would pay the higher price. It’s not normally a transferred deposit, more likely a refund for the original one & pay again.
Has this happened before? Finance said delivery team can transfer deposit. Delivery team are telling me only finance can. Might just be easier to keep the MYLR but I want the alloys and breaks on MYP!

Anyone picked up a MY RWD yet, mine was supposed to be delivered 28th November (ordered 8th November) but between my director (company car, he ordered for me) and the lease company, Tesla have the delivery address as his office, 2hr drive 3hr train as the delivery address and they couldn’t change it, they offered collection at NEC but that added another 45mins or so on those times, they have now found another car same spec due in mid December so still on ship somewhere… so I have gone for that one as that will be collection at dartford (45mins from me, and can get lift rather than train)

Was wondering if I will miss out on uss by waiting a few more weeks?

When I asked the guy on the phone at Tesla he said both will have uss as Tesla vision not up and running yet, but from reading other threads I’m sure he doesn’t know what he was talking about.

Wondering if any one has picked up their RWD yet to see what the specs are.

Would rather have the sensors if I had the choice.

Cheers

Are all 4 of these exactly the same or do they have a pair each for the left hand and right hand side (i.e the turbine direction being switched)? Cheers
all the same, so one side looks backwards.
Cheers Mate, Are you happy with quality etc?
Quality looked ok, no scratches or broken parts. Came wrapped in bubble wrap inside a cardboard box.

Reactions: KDudds
M
Anyone picked up a MY RWD yet, mine was supposed to be delivered 28th November (ordered 8th November) but between my director (company car, he ordered for me) and the lease company, Tesla have the delivery address as his office, 2hr drive 3hr train as the delivery address and they couldn’t change it, they offered collection at NEC but that added another 45mins or so on those times, they have now found another car same spec due in mid December so still on ship somewhere… so I have gone for that one as that will be collection at dartford (45mins from me, and can get lift rather than train)

Was wondering if I will miss out on uss by waiting a few more weeks?

When I asked the guy on the phone at Tesla he said both will have uss as Tesla vision not up and running yet, but from reading other threads I’m sure he doesn’t know what he was talking about.

Wondering if any one has picked up their RWD yet to see what the specs are.

Would rather have the sensors if I had the choice.

Cheers
Might be wrong but theres a fair few without USS that are being delivered and you were past the date if you ordered in November that you probably wouldn't have got USS anyway

Frankly, any other car that didn't have USS I would cancel my order that's coming in 2 weeks. For me it's an essential that I've never been without (showing my age). But I've always dreamed of a Tesla and fortunate enough to have one so going to have to make do without. This update better come out and better be just like the real thing. Feels like such a massive downgrade from literally any car in this price range. Is there not a huge outcry from all Tesla owners?

Reactions: H43lio
Frankly, any other car that didn't have USS I would cancel my order that's coming in 2 weeks. For me it's an essential that I've never been without (showing my age). But I've always dreamed of a Tesla and fortunate enough to have one so going to have to make do without. This update better come out and better be just like the real thing. Feels like such a massive downgrade from literally any car in this price range. Is there not a huge outcry from all Tesla owners?
What if once enabled it meets expectations? Tesla is a tech company, maybe they’ve nailed it?

Reactions: Morpheus84
Hi all
i am supposed to get my car on the 08th of December, we are 2 weeks and 1 day before the date BUT
tesla still didn't ask me for any money
still don't have the registration number.
Is it normal? should i be worried?
THANKS
Totally normal. My delivery is on Tuesday next week and my Tesla account still says prepare for delivery and the make payment box isn’t ticked. I had to call them and ask them to email me the bank details so I could pay the deposit. Your Reg text should be with you any day now. That landed about two weeks before my delivery date.

Reactions: AmauryLondon
Hi all
i am supposed to get my car on the 08th of December, we are 2 weeks and 1 day before the date BUT
tesla still didn't ask me for any money
still don't have the registration number.
Is it normal? should i be worried?
THANKS
I'm a lease through SS scheme so can't help you on the money question but my pickup is 7th and I still don't have a reg either!

Reactions: AmauryLondon