Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Love my car I miss deeply the USs. It's so hard to park the car.
Car is stuck at 98% in camera calibration how to finish it?
I feel the same. Love the car. Frustrated at no USS. Hoping TV comes good.

Calibration of cameras was quick for me. 5 minutes on motorway. Seemed to need lanes on either side. There's a couple of long slip roads near me and it calibrated quickly after passing those and being on outside lane for a short while.

Used 2 features today which imho were mind blowing.

This morning used Defrost. Didn't take long and the car was completely clear of ice when we got in it, and nice and warm too. The ICE looked like an ice cube.

We were out for the day and about 5 minutes before we were due to get in the car i turned the heating on remotely (didn't tell the family). Lovely when we got in!

At some traffic lights a guy pulled up beside us and took a look at the car and gave us the middle finger. Suppose this is something im going to have to get used to.

Used 2 features today which imho were mind blowing.

This morning used Defrost. Didn't take long and the car was completely clear of ice when we got in it, and nice and warm too. The ICE looked like an ice cube.

We were out for the day and about 5 minutes before we were due to get in the car i turned the heating on remotely (didn't tell the family). Lovely when we got in!

At some traffic lights a guy pulled up beside us and took a look at the car and gave us the middle finger. Suppose this is something im going to have to get used to.
Sadly yes.

Hi all,
Got delivery scheduled - this Tuesday - mylr Still puzzled what headlights it will come and which battery? Ultrasonic parking sensors? Any feedback as yet from last few weeks delivery? Cheers
There is no variation on the headlights. They’ll be Matrix as it has been for the past year.

Parking sensors will depend on your VIN for example my 554 VIN does have them but if you’re higher than that it becomes more unlikely.

Any other feedback from the recent Q4 collections can be found in the Q4 Collections thread.

Reactions: YogiBearr
There is no variation on the headlights. They’ll be Matrix as it has been for the past year.

Parking sensors will depend on your VIN for example my 554 VIN does have them but if you’re higher than that it becomes more unlikely.

Any other feedback from the recent Q4 collections can be found in the Q4 Collections thread.
My VIN is 552 and I don't have them.

Reactions: ROTA
Collected my MYLR today at Staines at midday.... Very quiet, no queue, but lots of cars... Car of course is great :), but had to clear off a layer of snow! Spotted a couple of snags with the paint-protection film on the rear doors bubbling and coming away which I hope they will fix sometime... No USS ....