Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y unveiling event 2019-03-14 (official thread)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What do all these idiots do with their personal phone recordings of the event? They know Tesla is streaming it themselves, right?

I'm glad some of them are, last time the stream went down and I had to watch the roadster unveil on a livestream I found on Reddit. In general though, super annoying to stream live events in parallel though.

Saskatchewan supercharger means you can drive across Canada? Wha? Need some in Manitoba and West Ontario too...

Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 8.45.54 PM.png

I feel like I'm at a college lecture watching this live stream. Yeah I'm still a little salty that sneaking into the event didn't work.

I couldn't believe security even knew my name, they literally walked up to me like they seen me before. Even though I was just chilling on their campus in the middle of the night and nobody said a thing to me the day before.

Space X security probably reading all my threads right now. Hope they didn't catch me taking a piece of their rocket before I left. And the night before the event. They really should start closing their doors more often. I'm sure Elon Musk wouldn't be happy if his rocket got lost in space.

Last edited: