Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y versus Ford Mustang Mach-E

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ford plans to add charging stations at all dealerships nationwide.

As if anyone wants to navigate to the backside of the dealership to find these handful of chargers that the car porters will have blocked with F-150’s... I’m glad there is competition, we need more but it’s not going to be good for spreading the word of how good EV’s are and converting soccer moms who forget to plug it in at home.

As if anyone wants to navigate to the backside of the dealership to find these handful of chargers that the car porters will have blocked with F-150’s... I’m glad there is competition, we need more but it’s not going to be good for spreading the word of how good EV’s are and converting soccer moms who forget to plug it in at home.
Lol. I’ve been on this forum since the beginning. Too many negative members these days. I agree only with the value of “converting soccer moms” in your response. Competition is exactly what Tesla needs and we will all benefit with improved vehicles. “Porters blocking chargers with F-150’s”. Too funny.

Reactions: Reeler
Lol. I’ve been on this forum since the beginning. Too many negative members these days. I agree only with the value of “converting soccer moms” in your response. Competition is exactly what Tesla needs and we will all benefit with improved vehicles. “Porters blocking chargers with F-150’s”. Too funny.

You know it’ll happen! I am definitely a negative Nancy but when I heard that the local Chevy dealer had a couple “free” J-1772 chargers I wanted to go see them in case I ever needed one while traveling or out and about, both blocked by Chevy Traverses that we’re there for service.

I’m a two Tesla household, I have my 3 and my wife has her Y. She thought she wanted a Hyundai Kona EV, we looked at the ONE in town (Las Vegas) at the time and I said holy crap look at the cheapness of this car! She liked some pieces of it but definitely walked away especially after the salesman started getting pushy. She opened her phone on the walk back to our car and ordered the Model Y........

You know it’ll happen! I am definitely a negative Nancy but when I heard that the local Chevy dealer had a couple “free” J-1772 chargers I wanted to go see them in case I ever needed one while traveling or out and about, both blocked by Chevy Traverses that we’re there for service.

I’m a two Tesla household, I have my 3 and my wife has her Y. She thought she wanted a Hyundai Kona EV, we looked at the ONE in town (Las Vegas) at the time and I said holy crap look at the cheapness of this car! She liked some pieces of it but definitely walked away especially after the salesman started getting pushy. She opened her phone on the walk back to our car and ordered the Model Y........
You could be right and that will be sad. Tesla vehicles are absolutely the best car I have ever owned or driven. Nothing else compares. I wish they would change something, anything on the model S. I have reservations for both the cybertruck and the roadster. I feel just like I did in 2010 when I had ordered and I thought it would never come. Congrats on your cars. Clearly we agree on the best car in the country.