Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y VIN assigned!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Scheduled pick up in Maryland on 3/21. Enroute from the Birmingham, AL hub and scheduled to arrive at their service center on 3.20. Fingers crossed

Mine arrived at the Alabama hub on the 16th. They haven’t moved my delivery date up from the 25th. It seems crazy to me because mine is going to Jacksonville. It’s a 7 hour drive from Birmingham to Jax. Where is the car going 7 to 8 days???

Ordered in January, Blue Performance Y, black interior. Just got VIN assigned and delivery date set for next week in Tampa. One difference in my purchase is that I have never received a phone call or text message from a human throughout the entire process.

tesla just informed me they are doing quick “touch less deliveries”
So this could explain lol limited human interaction

Reactions: Electric Steve
Many west coast deliveries are scheduled, mainly in CA. See this spreadsheet
Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker
I know we'd all like to know how the first locations are chosen. IMO spreading them around the country to increase exposure and demand is one factor, followed by trim level. Still don't get why so few are in AZ as demand is high and we're fairly close to the factory. Trying to be patient here.... ;)

I just messaged Vegas and asked if my car is on that truck and can I pick it up in Rockville. NJ has now also been shut down.
Hey sorry to highjack but how are you contacting them? I tried the 1-888 number and they said they were closed on Sunday’s. I keep seeing people mention Las Vegas. Is there a special contact number that can be used? And that they’re open 7 days a week? I looked around for the number on the Tesla site but didn’t see anything beyond just the main line. Thanks!