Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y VIN assigned!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received the long-anticipated delivery date text!! VIN on source 6/1. Delivery 6/17. MVPA on site. This was all after I reached out to my SA and he confirmed VIN and delivery estimate date. At this point, I'm glad that I opted to go to an actual store to place the order versus just placing an order online because otherwise, I would have no form of communication for updates. Order date 5/20.

Edit: Wait is MVPA different than Lending agreement? Sorry I'm a novice with all this.

Last edited:
I just received the long-anticipated delivery date text!! VIN on source 6/1. Delivery 6/17. MVPA on site. This was all after I reached out to my SA and he confirmed VIN and delivery estimate date. At this point, I'm glad that I opted to go to an actual store to place the order versus just placing an order online because otherwise, I would have no form of communication for updates. Order date 5/20.

Edit: Wait is MVPA different than Lending agreement? Sorry I'm a novice with all this.
When you apply for Tesla lending it will be a lending agreement. Cash deals and 3rd party loans will have MVPA's

Wait so you have an MVPA AND a Lending Agreement showing on your account page? I was under the impression it was one or the other.
No I only have the lending agreement but have only been hearing about the MVPA on threads. As I said, I’m new to all this, so thought I was supposed to get both. Sorry for the confusion.

I also see people posting their odometer reading from their MVPA but lending agreement doesn’t show that.

Thought this thread could use another data point:

• VIN 466xx
  • Performance
  • Exterior: Midnight Silver Metallic
  • Interior: White
  • FSD
  • Ordered 09-05-2020, built same day

Not sure whether this indicates an upward delivery trend, but I collected some of this info and put it into a quick video:

• VIN 466xx
  • Performance
  • FSD

Not sure whether this indicates an upward delivery trend, but I collected some of this info and put it into a quick video:

upload_2020-9-9_22-8-7.png

• VIN 466xx
  • Performance
  • FSD

Did you get a schedule delivery date notification or call?

I Ordered on 9/4 and got my VIN from the MVPA yesterday and am wondering when I’ll have a delivery date.