Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I always got really vague answers like "probably september" when I went to the store and spoke to anyone there. contact the SA specifically assigned to your order -- mine said their internal system showed an EDD of "around 8/3" (totally different from what I saw on my end). we have yet to see if that's accurate but she was definitely more helpful than anyone else.

My SA is totally unresponsive. I am truly hoping for the first week of August. 🤞 I am truly at my wit's end.

Does your EDD move out as well? Or you only got the news from your SA?
Only got the news from my SA - I'm assuming I'll see a change tomorrow.

I asked them if I could talk to their manager, they later called and said that they'll be contacting the factory directly to get an answer as to why mine is being kicked down the road. Everything in my account is perfect according to them, profile considered complete on 4/15 and I haven't made changes to it since (which would typically CA delays).

They just told me to be patient and at the very worst case it will be delivered by October.

I just don’t understand how they can ignore orders that have been in since the beginning of Q2!! Your config is not that unique. What base price is your order in at? Mine is 48990 which I suspect may kick me down the road.
Screenshot_20210727-182959.png

I asked them if I could talk to their manager, they later called and said that they'll be contacting the factory directly to get an answer as to why mine is being kicked down the road. Everything in my account is perfect according to them, profile considered complete on 4/15 and I haven't made changes to it since (which would typically CA delays).

They just told me to be patient and at the very worst case it will be delivered by October.
Doesn't look good... Now I am expecting the EDD in my account to change and move out tomorrow morning.

OCTOBER - helllll no! I rebuke that for you!

“Delivered by October” - at that point I would have told them to go **** themselves

Reactions: jp2021
I always got really vague answers like "probably september" when I went to the store and spoke to anyone there. contact the SA specifically assigned to your order -- mine said their internal system showed an EDD of "around 8/3" (totally different from what I saw on my end). we have yet to see if that's accurate but she was definitely more helpful than anyone else.
My SA was on leave and said they would return on the 27th. Texted them this morning and they confirmed they’re “back in the office” but was off today. Even their availability they can’t confirm or know.

Attachments

• A871041B-E5F8-4572-82C0-9F1A39277C6F.jpeg
    A871041B-E5F8-4572-82C0-9F1A39277C6F.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: ModYLA
My SA was on leave and said they would return on the 27th. Texted them this morning and they confirmed they’re “back in the office” but was off today. Even their availability they can’t confirm or know.
oh wow…I didn’t realize the quality of SAs varied so much. I’m sorry! I’m pretty sure you can contact any SA, they should all have access to the same system and info (the hard part is finding someone who wants to help you).

Lol the del amo? Who did you speak with? We should go in together and just have strength in numbers…no info no leave! Lol

I am with you! Sit in at Del Amo until we get VINs. Haha!

I have no idea who the SA is - I'd never seen him before. I knew when he asked me if I'd ever seen the "review agreements" section bc it was new to him that he would be of no help.

Just trying to laugh through my pain of being carless at this point. 😭