Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • We just completed a significant update, but we still have some fixes and adjustments to make. Please see this thread for more details and to find out how to revert to the old design. Cheers!

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

Where’s my car

MYLR5, white, black, induction 20” tow 4/3
Jun 19, 2021
Rocklin, CA
Found out when I was doing my nightly app check in on Sunday. Did not receive a text or email. You should check both day and night because I know yours is coming soon!
MY will be delivered Friday morning!!! Just got approved for the 1.24% financing with DCU just waiting for the docs to arrive tomorrow morning. Planning on asking Tesla to price match, and they will likely increase the loan length to 72 months. Fine by me. Also, applied for Tesla insurance and they were by far the cheapest! Yay!!

Reactions: MTBevrider

happyyanyan

MYLR, red, 19”, black interior, 5 seats, OD 4/24
Aug 3, 2021
Rocklin, CA
As we are heading to the EOQ, just wondering if there are any other April stragglers left with no VIN or is it just me?
I was an April order but I completed my profile in late May. You should call your SA to find out your soft date.
I know the wait and I do hope your VIN comes soon!

Reactions: Bklynguy

Bklynguy

MYLR, White, 19", Black interior, 5 seat, OD 4/30
Mar 31, 2021
Fontana, CA
Finally got a VIN today so freaking excited 276XXX!!!!!!!!! I decided to check my account few minutes ago clearly expecting to be disappointed and going into month 6 of waiting. But low and behold the infamous blue button appeared that I always heard about but never knew what it was until today. EDD currently Sept. 28-30. Now it's time to get everything in order FINALLY!!!!!!!🙌🏽🙌🏽
Any other April orders still waiting or will this thread officially close out ?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC