Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found out when I was doing my nightly app check in on Sunday. Did not receive a text or email. You should check both day and night because I know yours is coming soon!
MY will be delivered Friday morning!!! Just got approved for the 1.24% financing with DCU just waiting for the docs to arrive tomorrow morning. Planning on asking Tesla to price match, and they will likely increase the loan length to 72 months. Fine by me. Also, applied for Tesla insurance and they were by far the cheapest! Yay!!

Reactions: MTBevrider
Finally got a VIN today so freaking excited 276XXX!!!!!!!!! I decided to check my account few minutes ago clearly expecting to be disappointed and going into month 6 of waiting. But low and behold the infamous blue button appeared that I always heard about but never knew what it was until today. EDD currently Sept. 28-30. Now it's time to get everything in order FINALLY!!!!!!!🙌🏽🙌🏽
Any other April orders still waiting or will this thread officially close out ?

I haven't even been matched with a VIN
If you just completed your profile, you go to end of the line. If you read around here, you should never select loan as your payment option. Every month or so it will expire and your credit will be pulled again. Mark it as cash and once you are matched to a vin, talk to a sales associate and ask the to change to loan and then do approval at that time.

They don’t match you to a vin unless your profile is complete.