Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's the fastest way to find ur SA when u can't reach anyone?
Call multiple times until you speak to someone.
Ha that's so sad but true only way but I ain't got time for that.
I won't give up
Just keep calling. One SA told me three weeks, My actual SA hit me with more ambiguity saying that the "timeline has moved back" and that "there is a possibility of getting my vehicle sooner but the ETA is subject to change."

Reactions: Jcbeats
I'm also an early April order with late July, early August EDD
I did talk to my Tesla Advisor about why my dates are so pushed out and he said that my profile was not considered complete until I submitted the loan information. I didn't realize that the credit application needed to be submitted in order for my profile to be considered "complete". I even went back and checked the original welcome email and it says to "not do loan paperwork until we are within 60 days of delivery". What is the point of even having a date estimate prior to the loan paperwork being completed if my time is going to start from that date? Anyways, I didn't submit the loan paperwork until May 28th so that is why I won't get to take delivery until mid-August.

Reactions: Wallslide
I did talk to my Tesla Advisor about why my dates are so pushed out and he said that my profile was not considered complete until I submitted the loan information. I didn't realize that the credit application needed to be submitted in order for my profile to be considered "complete". I even went back and checked the original welcome email and it says to "not do loan paperwork until we are within 60 days of delivery". What is the point of even having a date estimate prior to the loan paperwork being completed if my time is going to start from that date? Anyways, I didn't submit the loan paperwork until May 28th so that is why I won't get to take delivery until mid-August.
On the same boat. I contact my SA as well yesterday. I have a trade in car, just I didn't "accept" their offer. My profile is not considered to be completed. I immediately cancel my trade in afterward to sell by myself. Hopefully it can pull in my EDD date. Currently my EDD is late August to early Sept. My order date is 4/14. :-( Bad communication.

Reactions: Baby_chico